Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

17 minutes ago, gfa said:

They aren't Pyramid big ffs

Say that in the 2025 headliners thread and you'll just get laughed at

Their biggest ever slot has been Boardmasters this year as a festival exclusive ffs

Agreed 

It was just theorising about how amazing a set like theres would actually be on the Pyramid  as oposed to predicting they play that stage - the prediction was they could be an Other stage or Pyramid Sub headliner - hence the sharing of the previous set 

Edited by Ben7amin_

15 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Agreed 

It was just theorising about how amazing a set like theres would actually be on the Pyramid  as oposed to predicting they play that stage - the prediction was they could be an Other stage or Pyramid Sub headliner - hence the sharing of the previous set 

you said this to be replying to their earlier message responding to you suggesting them as pyramid?

not accepting they are not big enough

29 minutes ago, gfa said:

you said this to be replying to their earlier message responding to you suggesting them as pyramid?

not accepting they are not big enough

Lol I said other stage but I would loved to see them headline the Pyramid -  but I admire your dedication to policing this forum for the slightest hint of someone suggesting that an act play in a position they are not worth of...

PS I would still love to one day see Chase & Status Headline the Pyramid stage!!!!!!!!!!!  it would be amazing 

however for clarification I do not think this is an immediately likely occurrence so dude........ CHILL! people will forever dream about acts they like headlining the Pyramid its part of being a Glastonbury and music fan is about 

perhaps its time we see GFA -  stage predictions for 25??? so others can pick fault with your suggestions - money where your mouth is?????  -  Sorry that was a sh*t Oasis track its just topical

1562371739_ChaseStatus.png.2b8658856e29b74df81bd3e193f9231a.png

Edited by Ben7amin_

15 minutes ago, Ben7amin_ said:

Lol I said other stage but I would loved to see them headline the Pyramid -  but I admire your dedication to policing this forum for the slightest hint of someone suggesting that an act play in a position they are not worth of...

PS I would still love to one day see Chase & Status Headline the Pyramid stage!!!!!!!!!!!  it would be amazing 

however for clarification I do not think this is an immediately likely occurrence so dude........ CHILL! people will forever dream about acts they like headlining the Pyramid its part of being a Glastonbury and music fan is about 

perhaps its time we see GFA -  stage predictions for 25??? so others can pick fault with your suggestions - money where your mouth is?????  -  Sorry that was a sh*t Oasis track its just topical

1562371739_ChaseStatus.png.2b8658856e29b74df81bd3e193f9231a.png

image.png.1024d3f5320d00a021bb3c216a538fc9.png

As I said - you stated you 'felt' they could do Pyramid Headline. I bolded it when I quoted it

You then replied this:

image.png.7090dc7096bcd5cddfe10b4ea1a0d331.png

You say 'not accepting they are not big enough'

--------

I already apologised for the confusion and then your doubling down and calling me the forum police.

A forum is for discussion - don't try to shut it down! And you'll have to keep waiting for a GFA 2025 stage prediction 🙂 

• Like 1

I can't go this year but Repercussions looks incredible - Managed to miss Sofia Kourtesis at Glastonbury this year (gutted). and been trying to catch DJ Seinfeld for ages - looks like one of the best Repercussion line ups I can remember  

Edited by Ben7amin_
  • Like 1

On 9/1/2024 at 11:23 AM, Kaboom Boxer said:

Any north westers doing any of the WHP nights this year?

I’ve got Repercussion:

image.thumb.png.2f12022ba6f939fb717b40ebed2ee4da.png

and Four Tet booked. 

Also tempted by the Overmono night but only VIP left so would be £75:

image.thumb.png.527f844bc055980b929a1c9baa1c2a4b.png

Both days look incredible 

Edited by nikkic
  • Thanks 1