Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

1 hour ago, Jack.194 said:

What is Barry Can’t Swim’s Arcadia set likely to be like? Much different to his Park set? I can’t catch his Park set due to being in class teaching at that time! But will be able to catch his Arcadia set.

The Park set will be him with a live band performing his solo album.

The Arcadia set will be more like this…..

• Upvote 1

I reckon for me (after main stages close)

Thurs: NYC

Fri: Arcadia

Sat: IICON/Genosys (maybe NYC at the end if i’ve got my gladrags on)

Sun: Home after Justice 😢

Edited by Twiggy553

17 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Looking at the line up I’ll be at Arcadia and Silver Hayes much more than SE corner.

Anyone else finding this? 

Like lots of us in here, I'll post my intended schedules when I've had a chance to do them properly, but in general:

Thursday - start in SH, then IICON/Genosys

Friday - Arcadia, then I might end up in Blind Tiger!

Saturday - Genosys & IICON

Sunday - The Temple

Really pleased that I am dotted around nicely. I need to get to Assembly on the Thursday (Sugar Free b2b Fonte) as that might be my only real time in Silver Hayes. I was going to be doing techno in Assembly on the Sunday, but when The Temple offered up that Sunday night run today, I was drawn! It's such a great venue, and to finish your festival there is a treat.

Ben 

The dance acts booked for this year are so solid. 

My thursdays looking like this so far, solid start to the festival. Now to go through the rest 😆

Skream & Benga – Lonely Hearts Club: 6-7

Dr Banana B2B Wigflex – The Levels: 7:30 – 9:00

Mall Grab – Glade: 11:00-12:30

DJ Boring – Stonebridge Bar: 12:00 – 1:30

Job Jobse – San Remo: 1:00 – 3:00

Hey guys, these posts have proved so helpful thank you! Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for people that might have sets like this that I might not have heard of? This used to be our uni pre-drinks boiler room of choice 10 years ago haha! Thanks so much and happy line-up planning 🙂 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, CH0161 said:

For Thursday I'm torn between Bicep Levels / Heidi Genosys.

HI Guys, Firstly thanks for the great information, I'm loving following this tread, first time posting in it.....

My question, Am I missing something, I can't see Bicep on the levels at all Thursday and cant see an empty spot where they could be a TBA, am I being a bit stupid or has something changed?

2 minutes ago, donthaveacoolname said:

HI Guys, Firstly thanks for the great information, I'm loving following this tread, first time posting in it.....

My question, Am I missing something, I can't see Bicep on the levels at all Thursday and cant see an empty spot where they could be a TBA, am I being a bit stupid or has something changed?

They're appearing under the pseudonym of Dove, the name of a track recently released as part of their new Chroma AV set. The Levels set will be straight up DJ, I think, and then the IICON set on Friday is Chroma, obviously.

And welcome to the thread! We've been here a while now!

Ben

34 minutes ago, Lm123 said:

Hey guys, these posts have proved so helpful thank you! Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations for people that might have sets like this that I might not have heard of? This used to be our uni pre-drinks boiler room of choice 10 years ago haha! Thanks so much and happy line-up planning 🙂 

I see Skream hereScreenshot_20240604_225346_Chrome.thumb.jpg.68b37941edb18b543d9a360b5d6db020.jpg

8 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

They're appearing under the pseudonym of Dove, the name of a track recently released as part of their new Chroma AV set. The Levels set will be straight up DJ, I think, and then the IICON set on Friday is Chroma, obviously.

And welcome to the thread! We've been here a while now!

Ben

Thanks Ben 

10 hours ago, SquaredCircle1 said:

Ewan Mcvicar seems to have disappeared from the lineup, any idea why? 

Playing on Thursday as part of the Sportsbanger lineup but they haven't listed out the set times. He was top of the bill on what was posted on insta so I gues maybe the 9pm-10pm slot?

As always we’re spoilt for choice. 

My main conundrum is filling the gaps until Haai b2b Ki/Ki and Prydz, in a way which makes both musical and geographical sense.

Friday is currently….

Bonobo or LCD > Faithless > ?? > HAAI b2b Ki/Ki > SE Corner

Saturday is…..

Black Pumas > The Streets > ?? > Prydz

A nice problem to have 

11 hours ago, LSTx said:

The dance acts booked for this year are so solid. 

My thursdays looking like this so far, solid start to the festival. Now to go through the rest 😆

Skream & Benga – Lonely Hearts Club: 6-7

Dr Banana B2B Wigflex – The Levels: 7:30 – 9:00

Mall Grab – Glade: 11:00-12:30

DJ Boring – Stonebridge Bar: 12:00 – 1:30

Job Jobse – San Remo: 1:00 – 3:00

Scrap DJ Boring ad the this is do-able!

It will take half an hour to get from glade to jobse (and stonebridge will be impossible to get in at that time!)

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

You’re not sticking around for Amelie Lens after HAAI?

Ordinarily I would, but conscious I want to spend some time elsewhere, otherwise I’ll have potentially 2 whole nights at Arcadia. 

5 minutes ago, nikkic said:

Ordinarily I would, but conscious I want to spend some time elsewhere, otherwise I’ll have potentially 2 whole nights at Arcadia. 

Yeah tbh that’s why I’ll probably miss Prydz. Got a bunch of people coming who’ve never been before so can’t make them be at Arcadia two nights in a row. (They have to see IICON and Genosys in full swing!)

5 hours ago, nikkic said:

Bonobo or LCD > Faithless > ?? > HAAI b2b Ki/Ki > SE Corner

Kelly Lee Owens or even catching some Joy O would be on my radar.

Ahadadream & half of Honey Dijon at Genosys though... but a bit of a walk 😕 

Still a bit of a mess, gonna need to make some choices soon. Thursday & Friday on paper stronger for me. Underlined is locked in.

Thursday is truly Clashageddon

Love Remain > Joy O? >  Mall Grab v Jayda G v Dixon > Shygirl v Two Shell v Dj Boring >  Stay for Dove v Jobse v second half of Two Shell

Friday 

Jamie xx v Ahad into Honey D v Get an early stache NYC >  End of Joy O into Haai/Ki  > Back to Downlow v Palmsy > Midland if I'm still standing.

Saturday  Surpisingly Quiet

Joy Anon / Salute > ?? >  Prydz v Ahad v Chaos CBD v Marco. 

Sunday  Decent but still kinda quiet

Girls Don't Sync v  KiNK v Dj Tennis v Prospa v Axel Boman > Shanti & Peach

14 hours ago, Mich1268 said:

I see Skream hereScreenshot_20240604_225346_Chrome.thumb.jpg.68b37941edb18b543d9a360b5d6db020.jpg

Little heads up, This set is going to be Miles different to the boiler room mentioned above, Skream and benga play dubstep/140 

• Downvote 2

15 minutes ago, kemosabe said:

Hi all, 

If anyone can reccomend any class female DJ's that'd be excellent! Especially great if they're playing Thurday

Depends what you’re in to. Give us some DJs you like…