Electronica/Dance

bennyhana22

Have caught up on a couple of Eric Prydz sets. Doesn't seem to play the old bangers like Pjanoo and opts for a harder style than the last time I seen him (2014). Which is fine as I am not averse to it being heavy, but does anyone know if he occasionally drops some of his old classics in?

2 minutes ago, CH0161 said:

Have caught up on a couple of Eric Prydz sets. Doesn't seem to play the old bangers like Pjanoo and opts for a harder style than the last time I seen him (2014). Which is fine as I am not averse to it being heavy, but does anyone know if he occasionally drops some of his old classics in?

I'd have thought it unlikely for an Arcadia set 

18 hours ago, nikkic said:

have to be at HAAI b2b Ki Ki. 

Where is this? Trying not to pay too much attention to the proper lineup til I get my shifts but if Friday night this could be a contender for post-Jamie for me. They're both mega and HAAi is so sound - always replies on socials, ha. 

1 hour ago, Talcroft said:

Where is this? Trying not to pay too much attention to the proper lineup til I get my shifts but if Friday night this could be a contender for post-Jamie for me. They're both mega and HAAi is so sound - always replies on socials, ha. 

Arcadia, Friday, 0045-0150h.

Ben

12 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Arcadia, Friday, 0045-0150h.

Ben

Excellent, will see where my head is between them and Max Cooper...decision probably rests on how much fun I'm having and what shift I'm on next day. 

1 hour ago, Talcroft said:

I'll be at Jamie XX beforehand too, then up to Arcadia for a good 'ol rave up!

Is anyone changing their plans if it's raining and or muddy? Last muddy one was 2016. Everywhere was sticky to soup! The weather thread is wild! I'm keeping from it until Monday! Has anyone been to Radio 1 dance thing on the Thursday. Is it rammed..probably and if it's wet..deffo I guess. if it is wet i might around the small world stage on the Thursday..obvs it's going to be Scorchio😎 

6 minutes ago, Anon12465 said:

Any recommendations on the lineup for trance/90s Ibiza style dance music 

fish56octagon and dj boring have both been known to throw in some some 90s trance classics. also there is something called kevin and perry's ibiza rave

yea team, I saw DJ Boring in Portugal recently - and I swear it was maybe the best set I've ever heard - constant funky techno bangers! Thurs - Stonebridge :)) 😎

20 minutes ago, KJ3 said:

yea team, I saw DJ Boring in Portugal recently - and I swear it was maybe the best set I've ever heard - constant funky techno bangers! Thurs - Stonebridge :)) 😎

It's going to be so busy