Lineup 2016

Matt42

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

I love how those of us who like and enjoy them are so completely disregarded like this

#NoPyroNoParty Am I right? :P

10 hours ago, eFestivals said:

I never had you down as a big fan of Crystal Castles :P

9 hours ago, thewayiam said:

It's very hard to follow an act like The Prodigy as their energy and lightshow etc are great. Probably a lot of the reason why Arctics 2009 set was a bit of a come down.

A lot of the reason was they had just released a their worst album and they are mostly dull live.

Announcement was pure shit, I am not even hopeful for the Foals day having enough for me to make the effort let alone a weekend ticket after that.

Friday:

Main: Guns n roses // The prodigy // Enter shikari // Run the jewels // Sum 41 // Eagles of death metal // The wonder years // Beartooth // Vant

Nme: (Closing set: Sigma) Bloc party // Slaves // Cage the elephant // The enemy // Coasts // Sundara karma

Dance: Oliver heldens Pit: Architects FR: Temples 1xta: Lady leshurr

Saturday:

Main: Foals // Tame impala // Frank turner // Wolf alice // Band of skulls // Lower than atlantis // Pvris // State champs // Frank carter and the rattlesnakes

Nme: A day to remember // Twenty one pilots // The pretty reckless // Skindred // Drenge // The front bottoms

Dance: Andy c Lockup: Billy talent // The king blues // Modern baseball FR: Mac demarco 1xtra: Action bronson

Sunday:

Main: Red hot chili peppers // The 1975 // The courteeners // Rise against // Parkway drive // Nothing but thieves // Sunset sons // Moose blood // Creeper

Nme: Major lazer // Boy better know // Of monsters and men // Jack garratt // Shura // Walk the moon

Dance: DJ EZ Pit: Killswitch engage FR: Swim deep 1xra: Stormzy

8 hours ago, Will-2609 said:

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Imagine Dragons
Courteeners

Major Lazer
Twenty One Pilots
Boy Better Know

The Stone Roses
Tame Impala
Catfish and the Bottlemen

Enter Shikari
Slaves

Foals (co-headline)
Disclosure (co-headline)
The 1975

Bloc Party
Editors

You need FT & TSS in there either 3rd main or NME header. If ML are a closing set, you'll get one more act before TOP.

6 hours ago, Shaun182 said:

Friday:

Main: Guns n roses // The prodigy // Enter shikari // Run the jewels // Sum 41 // Eagles of death metal // The wonder years // Beartooth // Vant

Nme: (Closing set: Sigma) Bloc party // Slaves // Cage the elephant // The enemy // Coasts // Sundara karma

Dance: Oliver heldens Pit: Architects FR: Temples 1xta: Lady leshurr

Saturday:

Main: Foals // Tame impala // Frank turner // Wolf alice // Band of skulls // Lower than atlantis // Pvris // State champs // Frank carter and the rattlesnakes

Nme: A day to remember // Twenty one pilots // The pretty reckless // Skindred // Drenge // The front bottoms

Dance: Andy c Lockup: Billy talent // The king blues // Modern baseball FR: Mac demarco 1xtra: Action bronson

Sunday:

Main: Red hot chili peppers // The 1975 // The courteeners // Rise against // Parkway drive // Nothing but thieves // Sunset sons // Moose blood // Creeper

Nme: Major lazer // Boy better know // Of monsters and men // Jack garratt // Shura // Walk the moon

Dance: DJ EZ Pit: Killswitch engage FR: Swim deep 1xra: Stormzy

Loving Billy Talent and TKB there and ADTR is a decent shout again Foals. Think Billy Talent would work well to take the crowd away NME a little too as to not over pack it. NME generally a bit boring but it normally is for me.

23 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Pulled out last minute because it'd be too awesome and the festival would implode. Sucks, I know. 

blink 182 w\ Matt Skiba
A Day To Remember
The Offspring
Sum 41
New Found Glory
The Wonder Years
The Story So Far
Four Year Strong

(Doing this was harder than it looked. Just going to presume that Knuckle Puck, Gnarwolves etc are playing across the other days\stages)

Edited by justanothername

Friday:

Main: Red Hot Chili Peppers // The 1975 // The Courteneers // Wolf Alice // Band of Skulls // Don Broco // Pvris // Beartooth // Creeper

NME: Tame Impala // Boy Better Know // Palma Violets // Deaf Havana // Dry The River

Saturday:

Main: Guns N’ Roses // Imagine Dragons // Enter Shakari // Sum 41 // Slaves // Lower Than Atlantis // Pulled Apart by Horses // Moose Blood // Hinds

NME: Bloc Party // Twenty One Pilots // Cage The Elephant // Jack Garrett // Marmozets

Sunday:

Main: Foals/Disclosure // You Me At Six // Catfish and The Bottlemen // Kodaline // Circa Waves // Nothing But Thieves // The Wonder Years // frnkiero andthe celebration

NME: Frank Turner & TSS // Editors // Neck Deep // Mallory Knox // Coasts

1 hour ago, justanothername said:

Blink 182 w\ Matt Skiba
A Day To Remember 
The Offspring
Sum 41
Architects
The Wonder Years
Four Year Strong
Motion City Soundtrack
Knuckle Puck 

TSSF playing high up in the Lock Up because they're better indoors :P and Architects in place of NFG just because, you know, its Architects. 

What a joyous day that would be...

Edited by Andre91

17 hours ago, Ged Devereux said:

Clint Boon Djs at South every Saturday, thats full of indie / manchester stuff, older crowd compared to 42s and venue!

Inspirals on tour at the moment though. I'm off to see them in Leeds at Xmas. Saw them in November at Shiiine and they were amazing. 

5 hours ago, justanothername said:

blink 182 w\ Matt Skiba
A Day To Remember
The Offspring
Sum 41
New Found Glory
The Wonder Years
The Story So Far
Four Year Strong

(Doing this was harder than it looked. Just going to presume that Knuckle Puck, Gnarwolves etc are playing across the other days\stages)

blink-182 w/Matt Skiba 

A Day To Remember

Brand New

Sum 41

Neck Deep

The Wonder Years

Moose Blood

Modern Baseball

Boston Manor