announcement

eFestivals

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taking some time off these forums, mainly for mine and the forums benefit.

Happy to see that Emily has given a date, strange as she's usually the most tightest lipped of all.

See you lot at the festival! :)

We need your shining beacon of optimism to counter uncle Russy's bleak, dark skies. Don't go!

Happy to see that Emily has given a date, strange as she's usually the most tightest lipped of all.

Who will provide us with important information on lineup announcement patterns and trends? Please think this through.

In all seriousness I quite enjoy your posts.

Glad we finally know a date for the proper announcement.

I'm guessing we can expect stage/day split at a minimum too? And hopefully the timetable might be included too...

So I reckon Shangri-La's announcement today is the last area specific announcement before the Tuesday drop.

She said 'the rest' so it's got to be a web page not just a big poster. That'll mean stage and day splits at the very least, times came at roughly that time last year I think so if we're lucky we'll get those and we can have a good few weeks with a solid clashfinder debating over the inevitable numerous horrible clashes.

Matt - you are my favourite poster on here. Yes, I laugh at some of what you say, but your enthusiasm for it is fantastic. That is what it is about. Id rather have that than most posts.

I genuinely belive no malice was ever meant in anything anyone has written at any point, but you do what is best for you.

She said 'the rest' so it's got to be a web page not just a big poster. That'll mean stage and day splits at the very least, times came at roughly that time last year I think so if we're lucky we'll get those and we can have a good few weeks with a solid clashfinder debating over the inevitable numerous horrible clashes.

I agree, I'd be amazed if we got anything less than a complete line up with day and stage splits, and running times.

Tuesday can't come soon enough. I need to make peace with the horrible decisions I'll be forced to make.