announcement

eFestivals

I imagine lots of people making the trek up to Jamie xx from Caribou. They could have at least given a 15 minute gap between!

This! Id rather Jamie xx headline if I'm honest.

At this point I am still struggling for a Friday night headliner. Any suggestions that aren't Hot Chip, Rudimental or Foos welcome

Edit: wait who is Jamie xx clashing with?

Edited by mjsell

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This! Id rather Jamie xx headline if I'm honest.

At this point I am still struggling for a Friday night headliner. Any suggestions that aren't Hot Chip, Rudimental or Foos welcome

Edit: wait who is Jamie xx clashing with?

I think my Friday night looks like Run The Jewels, Cairbou, (the end of) Jamie xx, SFA.

And lots and lot of alcohol.

I won't be watching either Peace and the Vaccines.

I completely overlooked Deadmau and thought Ben Howard would clash with Kanye, not the case, going to walk over to watch Kanye after Ben Howard. I think... it takes about a week to have a look over the line up and I always miss someone..

3 live bands in Williams Green is good though, hopefully it's better than last years bands. How likely would be an acoustic Foo Fighters set be?

Quick shout out to the boys and girls working hard on updating Clashfinder (I see you dentalplan!) - your work is appreciated.

Revisions

Rev 170 6 minutes ago by Pronitron

Rev 169 6 minutes ago by Pronitron
Sonic Friday completed

Rev 168 12 minutes ago by dentalplan
Acoustic, Avalon, Left Field

Rev 167 13 minutes ago by jordanadams8
acoustic friday complete.

Rev 166 30 minutes ago by dentalplan
Correct John Peel, Park and West Holts

I just couldn't be happier with how this has worked out. Loving seeing all the enthusiasm from others for the stuff they are looking forward to as well, I reckon it's going to be a well balanced festival, so less of everyone going to see what's the hot topic and more great gigs with crowds that really want them.

3 live bands in Williams Green is good though, hopefully it's better than last years bands. How likely would be an acoustic Foo Fighters set be?

On William's Green? 0%, they're playing Werchter that night. Someone said they'd be flying straight in and out so as to rule it out for the rest of the weekend too.