Secret resales 2015

Terence99

How's the rest of ticketless going with looking at the line up?

usually by now I'm well into everything trying to figure out who's playing where and who ill see etc. 

This year so far though barely even looked at anythingg because I know there's so much just on that poster I want to see 

No way am I willing to miss Foals subbing the Pyramid.

Edited by Anderson19

Just now, Anderson19 said:

How's the rest of ticketless going with looking at the line up?

usually by now I'm well into everything trying to figure out who's playing where and who ill see etc. 

This year so far though barely even looked at everything because I know there's so much just on that poster I want to see 

No way am I willing to miss Foals subbing the Pyramid.

I can't bear to look. There's a lot of acts I really want to see and if Tame Impala get announced at any point I will be a sobbing mess. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

I can't bear to look. There's a lot of acts I really want to see and if Tame Impala get announced at any point I will be a sobbing mess. 

don't.... I saw tame impala at ally pally in february and it was the by far the best gig I've seen, one of the best nights of my life

1 minute ago, abiwish said:

don't.... I saw tame impala at ally pally in february and it was the by far the best gig I've seen, one of the best nights of my life

ahhhh I'm jealous. I so want to see them and there's a perfect gap for them during their tour and I just have a feeling it will be Glastonbury. 

Just now, El R Davy said:

So tattoo is going fine. Clutching my phone in my hand and have my laptop behind me in case it's all systems go. Getting some funny looks in the studio, but meh. It's Glastonbury for goodness sake!!

Oh sweet what are you having tattooed? 

So tattoo is going fine. Clutching my phone in my hand and have my laptop behind me in case it's all systems go. Getting some funny looks in the studio, but meh. It's Glastonbury for goodness sake!!

Hope its a glasto inspired tattoo?

I think we deserve a photo once it's done

1 minute ago, El R Davy said:

Last year there were some great posts about where people had been when they got their tickets, including trap1 of the gents and halfway down the  stairs on a bus!

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

ahhhh I'm jealous. I so want to see them and there's a perfect gap for them during their tour and I just have a feeling it will be Glastonbury. 

really! I was surprised when they weren't announced because I would expect them to be there. I so hope they are, and that I get a ticket, because I would do anything to see them again

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Oh sweet what are you having tattooed? 

I'm Having a couple added to my legs. Then plan is to cover them. I'm currently having a lovely eagle on the side of my leg above the ankle. Done by this amazing Italian artist, in the traditional style. No Glastonbury inspired ones...... Yet.