Secret resales 2015

Terence99

2 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

This is NOT page testing.

They are opening up the pages for specific people to get in and pay. Once they have paid, they are taking the link off again.

Last week in GlastoChat a lad who lives on Pennards Hill didn't get a ticket and wrote to Eavis. He got an email from SEE saying that Eavis had said he could have a ticket and to use this link *in the email* to pay.

That's what is happening here.

I'm sorry and I don't mean to offend you, rather the guy in Glasto Chat, but:

That sounds like utter utter bollocks.

2 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

They are opening up the pages for specific people to get in and pay. Once they have paid, they are taking the link off again.

Last week in GlastoChat a lad who lives on Pennards Hill didn't get a ticket and wrote to Eavis. He got an email from SEE saying that Eavis had said he could have a ticket and to use this link *in the email* to pay.

Don't believe a word. Classic tune. :)

3 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

Source?

Just now, funkyuk said:

I complimented a friend on their moustache, and suddenly she's not my friend anymore.  some people.

Did you tell her it made her look distinguished? Gotta say distinguished.

Who doesn't like being called distinguished?

1 minute ago, smudger said:

Source?

Me. I commented on it.

He posted a screenshot of his email. His post was how he couldn't believe it and a shout out to thank the Eavis' in public.

I'll try and find it now. It was last week so may take me some time.

5 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, mocoworm said:

Me. I commented on it.

He posted a screenshot of his email. His post was how he couldn't believe it and a shout out to thank the Eavis' in public.

I'll try and find it now. It was last week so may take me some time.

If you search 'pennard' the thread immediately appears.

6 minutes ago, mocoworm said:

That will be for local tickets. They've always had a separate link that's not publicly available.