Secret resales 2015

Terence99

Just now, brain yolk! said:

Jesus... my boss wandered over to me at 14:59 and started asking me to do something for him. Wouldn't leave for about 3 minutes as I desperately tried to check the page in between nodding and saying "yeah" to him. Stress.

This just happened to me to, and yesterday at 1pm. Reckon she might be on this thread!

1 minute ago, tabasco said:

Christ, stack of PMs already. Didn't think this through :blink:

Obviously I can't take everyone's details, so apologies if I don't respond to your mail. I'm answering the user names I recognise first

Hahaha see that coming. All the best.

3 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Obviously I can't take everyone's details, so apologies if I don't respond to your mail. I'm answering the user names I recognise first

I was thinking "WHYYY DID YOU DO THAT!"

And as you can see, 2 new members posting their details IN THE FORUM

1 minute ago, tabasco said:

Hahaha. Like my #TimTom post.

I only need Help Tuesday 10-12 if we are still being tortured.

1 minute ago, brain yolk! said:

Jesus... my boss wandered over to me at 14:59 and started asking me to do something for him. Wouldn't leave for about 3 minutes as I desperately tried to check the page in between nodding and saying "yeah" to him. Stress.

Same happened to me earlier, I told him clive needed him urgently and he scuttled off to find clive. I work from home so don't know anybody in the office haha

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

The Chain by Fleetwood Mac is playing on Radio 2 and it would be a perfect soundtrack to successfully getting tickets. I FEEL PUMPED 

Toooone....currently in a depressingly silent office but that is now playing in my head, just need the tickets to go sale and all will be good!

Just now, Donkeyradish said:

Hahaha. Like my #TimTom post.

I only need Help Tuesday 10-12 if we are still being tortured.

If it comes to tuesday and this is still happening I'm definitely going to be half a stone lighter and have a nervous twitch. 

1 minute ago, MadScientist said:

When it pops up on the tour page as well rather than saying Wednesday or Thursday it just says "tickets and coach"

I think at one point (Monday?) there were separate links for Wednesday and Thursday coaches on the Tour page, going to separate pages, but it's most likely academic now...

7 minutes ago, tabasco said:

Does anyone need a hand, btw? As I mentioned this morning, the people I was after tickets for have dropped out so if anyone needs an extra pair of hands.

Yes please. If I get in I will be taking a caravan so can provide you with copious rewards of your choice!

3548779015 (me)

NG166FB

NG220DA

Just now, abiwish said:

I'm too afraid to listen to music in case I dont heart the alerts hahaha

same. just 1 earphone in so i can hear forum pings and can still listen out for phone ping. Driving me crazy!