Stephen Hawking in the Kidz Field - insane!

alibear

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do wonder why they have chosen the Kidsfield for him. Yep he will inspire kids with his descriptions about the wonders and the inprobabilty of the universe, but when he starts banging on about string theory and quantum physics then I think he might lose at least a couple of the less gifted kids in the kids field

( I also think that Bodger and Badger lost the kids for very similar reasons but I might be wrong....)

I hope he does a lecture at the Crows Nest, i would genuinely queue up for hours to be there. Seems a bit of a waste of his intellectual superiority to not have him somewhere other than the Kidsfueld over the weekend....

I've got to wonder what his appearance will be like. I'd love it if hundreds of adults managed to wangle their way in, only to hear him reading The Tiger That Came To Tea :)

reading that book as a parent, I realised that that story is about an alcoholic mother trying to hide the truth from her hubby and daughter.

reading that book as a parent, I realised that that story is about an alcoholic mother trying to hide the truth from her hubby and daughter.

It's really about Judith Kerr's home being visited by the Gestapo prior to the outbreak of WWII, (her farther was a prominent German writer and critic of the Nazis who had by that point already fled to France)

The most random thing I've ever seen announced! I think there is going to be a serious issue with crowds for him. I personally would want to go but last time I tried to walk through to have a look round I was told no as I had no children. Wonder if they will stop people going in without kids? Gutting!

I think i've just decided on my fancy dress.

adult-big-baby-costume-AC395.jpg