Glastocam!

pauladam

5 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

I went on a site visit in mid-April 2016 ahead of the 2016 festival and it was if nothing was going on, I don't think anything of note really happens until early-mid May. 

I’m pretty sure el pointo got her dress on early in 2019 (possibly to accommodate an unrelated event). 

I know this sounds silly but even with nothing going on, it’s just lovely to be able to see the farm in almost real time. Checking in on the land. Feels especially poignant being so far away.

As @crazyfool1 says, hopefully whatever’s going on is what they were waiting to do before switching it back on again. 

4 minutes ago, kalifire said:

I’m pretty sure el pointo got her dress on early in 2019 (possibly to accommodate an unrelated event). 

I know this sounds silly but even with nothing going on, it’s just lovely to be able to see the farm in almost real time. Checking in on the land. Feels especially poignant being so far away.

As @crazyfool1 says, hopefully whatever’s going on is what they were waiting to do before switching it back on again. 

Just had a skim through my photos, I visited on 23rd April 2016....and the field was bare (and el pointo wasn't dressed either!)

2 minutes ago, crazyfool1 said:

might be the reason why the webcam isnt working yet though ... and Emily saying it would be soon ... 

not sure what you're expecting to see really, unless its for a headliner reveal...would a big TV production company be needed?

May just be the BBC shooting promo stuff.

Edited by gooner1990

Just now, gooner1990 said:

not sure what you're expecting to see really!

IF they are doing something at the farm as per that twitter post they wont want people watching it all happen on the webcam .... whatever it is .... im just expecting the webcam to come back on after with a beautiful view of the pyramid frame in all her glory ... but no more 

19 minutes ago, Big durbs said:

I got excited when I saw this thread jump to the top , I was thinking the cam was back up and running 

I freely admit going straight to the camera to see if it’s back up every day. And I will bet I’m not the only one . Then spend time gazing at the best shots

4 hours ago, Dukeicon said:

Someone on twitter has suggested it is to do with Filming that is taking place at Shepton Mallet Prision today.

sheptonmalletprison-20220214_070008-273875939_1411400749292352_6720106165400629337_n.thumb.jpg.cbb1442b9e9f4156f854ef03c2d58e88.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ8tP2GokLm/

Quite likely actually as there is very limited parking at the prison itself so any major production would need a separate base. 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

404 Not Found on the recent_full.jpg Image now 😞

BBC Website still work though.

Maybe they are sorting out a new provider for the webcam?

I've just spent an hour digging through the panocam webpage source seeing if the link has changed, and sadly it seems like it's juts gone 😕

fingers crossed it pops back up though.

4 minutes ago, paulshane said:

I've just spent an hour digging through the panocam webpage source seeing if the link has changed, and sadly it seems like it's juts gone 😕

it will be returning Emilys said as much ... we just dont know when 🙂 

16 minutes ago, paulshane said:

Link to archived shots below if you want to see previous builds & webcam stills from the festival itself:

https://panodata12.panomax.com/cams/879/2019/06/21/12-30-00_default.jpg

Just need to change the date / time as desired.

41 minutes ago, Dukeicon said:

404 Not Found on the recent_full.jpg Image now 😞

BBC Website still work though.

Maybe they are sorting out a new provider for the webcam?

Actually looks like we are now on panodata7 for some reason. Phew... As you were.

https://panodata7.panomax.com/cams/879/recent_full.jpg

Edited by Dukeicon
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1