Glastocam!

pauladam

16 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

what odds a rocket for this years pyramid adornment ? 

I think it will be peace or planet related again… sadly both are still relevant as ever! 

21 minutes ago, DareToDibble said:

You've made me want to go for a wander on the farm @Ayrshire Chris. I was going to wait until spring but I reckon a nice winter walk might be needed now.

Yes,cold, frosty but sunny. And quite a few sheep as well as the cows. Just the small matter of a 450 mile drive home tomorrow! 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

Hi Guys,

I'm staying near the site 27th-29th Dec with my girlfriend and dog in a cottage.

Going to walk the site (obvs!) - is the skate park the place to park my car and from there where is the best route in?

@Ayrshire Chris  Any tips? 🙂 

Will be taking the dog on the lead with me, and my girlfriend hates big crowds so will never go to the festival itself but wants to see all of the site as she loves watching it on TV. 🙂 

Hoping to get a pic with the hound in front of the Pyramid if possible! 

On 12/9/2022 at 8:54 AM, gooner1990 said:

Hi Guys,

I'm staying near the site 27th-29th Dec with my girlfriend and dog in a cottage.

Going to walk the site (obvs!) - is the skate park the place to park my car and from there where is the best route in?

@Ayrshire Chris  Any tips? 🙂 

Will be taking the dog on the lead with me, and my girlfriend hates big crowds so will never go to the festival itself but wants to see all of the site as she loves watching it on TV. 🙂 

Hoping to get a pic with the hound in front of the Pyramid if possible! 

Yes skate park though we had booked a meal in the crown pub and as it was midweek they kindly let us park there. Some of the site understandably fenced off due to cows and sheep.  Half way home now ! 
I would avoid the concrete road from red gate that goes down past Park farm, lots of farm traffic not associated with the festival use it. 

Edited by Ayrshire Chris

On 12/9/2022 at 3:17 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

Yes skate park though we had booked a meal in the crown pub and as it was midweek they kindly let us park there. Some of the site understandably fenced off due to cows and sheep.  Half way home now ! 
I would avoid the concrete road from red gate that goes down past Park farm, lots of farm traffic not associated with the festival use it. 

We have booked a meal at The Crown for the 1st night we are there and will then visit the site the following day. 

What route did you walk onto the site from The Crown pub?

57 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

We have booked a meal at The Crown for the 1st night we are there and will then visit the site the following day. 

Down the hill opposite the Crown, Through the woods down past the tithe barn following the public footpath. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gooner1990 said:

You could also go down Hitchin Hill and through the style on to the site at the covered long drops. 

2 hours ago, gooner1990 said:

Have booked the Lion Inn in West Pennard and the Natterjack inn in Evercreech for our two nights dining whilst there!

Sounds great, if you have time and want some exercise to work off all that food climb the Tor and try and spot the peak of the pyramid in the distance. 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Sounds great, if you have time and want some exercise to work off all that food climb the Tor and try and spot the peak of the pyramid in the distance. 

We will have our dog with us so will take him up the Tor...hope his little legs can handle those steps (he's a Jack Russell Terrier)

You never know might even see Emily Eavis out and about taking photos for instagram when we walk the Farm! 😄 

44 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

We will have our dog with us so will take him up the Tor...hope his little legs can handle those steps (he's a Jack Russell Terrier)

You never know might even see Emily Eavis out and about taking photos for instagram when we walk the Farm! 😄 

More likely to get  a cheery wave from the smiling grey bearded driver of an old land rover as he drives past. 😉😊