Glastocam!

pauladam

I would say, and this could just be reading something into nothing - it does feel like they've surrounded the Pyramid with a bit more Heras on all sides than they would normally at this point just for putting on the covers. With plenty more stacked up nearby ready to use.

3 minutes ago, kalifire said:

It's getting confusing why they show up at the start of the day, then bugger off with nothing happening.

It could just be a convenient place to meet. There's room to park up, discuss what jobs need doing and then head off to do them.

Having said that, the cheery picker is up again.

1 hour ago, incident said:

I would say, and this could just be reading something into nothing - it does feel like they've surrounded the Pyramid with a bit more Heras on all sides than they would normally at this point just for putting on the covers. With plenty more stacked up nearby ready to use.

There has been some heras there for months, which was surrounding the new sound desk trenches.

Looks like on Sat 25 March they expanded this further.

46 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

What I can’t quite work out is why the covers sit there for a few days before they dress her … it’s not like they are being dried out or ironed 

Maybe they’re scared of all the creepy crawlies that are hidden in the covers 

1 hour ago, Crazyfool01 said:

What I can’t quite work out is why the covers sit there for a few days before they dress her … it’s not like they are being dried out or ironed 

The high heights team might not be there to fix it, so the others in the team lay it out ready, would save time on the day 🙂

4 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

cant really see much going on thats noticeable though .... just looks like a bit of mud below the pyramid 

They have been digging in the trenches, yesterday and today, so until that's done you wouldn't put the cover up, i expect that to be done this week with the covers on next week. Long drops should start coming out soon

• Thanks 1