Glastocam!

pauladam

7 minutes ago, pilton digger said:

The forecast for Pilton may be a bit more.... Piltonny. Apples and bicycles old chap.

A little light rain possibly tomorrow am, not that I’m obsessed or look at the Pilton weather everyday although I’m 450 miles away. Just hope last weeks windy spells didn’t affect the apple blossom if it’s out. 

3 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

I’m there from around 9 if you see 3 men and a pyramid hat 

Enjoy, Plenty pics please and ground condition report! . We’re hopefully down next month for a spot of camping but of course the place will be out of bounds by then. I’ll just have to listen to the build and peek through hedges and fences. 

9 minutes ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Enjoy, Plenty pics please and ground condition report! . We’re hopefully down next month for a spot of camping but of course the place will be out of bounds by then. I’ll just have to listen to the build and peek through hedges and fences. 

That goes without saying 🙂 

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Crazyfool01 said:

F9E1F1FD-D5F7-41BD-BA61-487A6277BE9C.jpeg

Great pics, thanks for sharing - no idea what the above is though!  Is that a newish installation that I've just not come across yet, or is it stuff waiting to be moved elsewhere onsite? 

4 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Great pics, thanks for sharing - no idea what the above is though!  Is that a newish installation that I've just not come across yet, or is it stuff waiting to be moved elsewhere onsite? 

It’s called the hive has done at least one year now maybe 2 … 

• Thanks 1