Glastocam!

pauladam

2 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

ffs

What happened with your trike?

Nothing bad. I was using the backstage cut through from Pyramid to Other and he was coming the other way looking at his phone. He looked up at the last minute, looked straight at me and I just nodded and said "Alright" - he just looked annoyed that I had caused him to make a one metre diversion.

Every othe celeb I've seen at Glastonbury has been friendly, but he's a ****.

28 minutes ago, devonhammer said:

Nothing bad. I was using the backstage cut through from Pyramid to Other and he was coming the other way looking at his phone. He looked up at the last minute, looked straight at me and I just nodded and said "Alright" - he just looked annoyed that I had caused him to make a one metre diversion.

Every othe celeb I've seen at Glastonbury has been friendly, but he's a ****.

I'm a massive Oasis and NG fan...I don't think I ever want to meet him!

2015, a few of us congregated post-headliners, we'd watched Leftfield at the Sonic stage and my mates missus and her friends had been to see Kayne West....got everyone together then went to see DJ EZ in the dance field....tent was pretty full and we were stood in and around the edge at the back of the tent, fine to hear it and dance but didn't quite feel we were part of it as we were on the edge....which was where the viewing platform/sound booth was....

Two minutes before he came on Rio Ferdinand appeared with his 'crew' trying to get in, but couldn't get to where he wanted to be as it was rammed so he got his guys to form a circle with him in the middle, and they pushed their way through the crowd to get to the back viewing platform...I only realised it was him when I got pushed hard to get out of the way and turned round to see him and his mate right in front of me acting the big 'I am' (walking like a boxer coming into the ring)  , bloke behind me said 'he doesn't look too bothered given his wife has just died of cancer'

utter c**t.

3 minutes ago, gooner1990 said:

2015, a few of us congregated post-headliners, we'd watched Leftfield at the Sonic stage

I was there!!!! Had a great time and there was some lad wandering around trying to sell E's. Had a  chat to him and didn't sample his wares, but thanked him for adding a '90's rave vibe.

Regarding Rio, I support a different London club (see username), so he's a traitor as well.

3 minutes ago, devonhammer said:

I was there!!!! Had a great time and there was some lad wandering around trying to sell E's. Had a  chat to him and didn't sample his wares, but thanked him for adding a '90's rave vibe.

Regarding Rio, I support a different London club (see username), so he's a traitor as well.

Yes, Leftfield was great as you could get in and it wasn't rammed.

55 minutes ago, Northtim said:

image.png.16047e5c81fdc17a928efb47ab6f17bc.png

Is this Assembly in Silver Hayes?  Looks BIG!

Yup, that's Assembly, confirming the announcement of "...the field's first indoor venue." - though I would argue that the old, silver Sonic was indoors...

And yes, it is clearly much bigger than past year's WOW, especially given the perspective to the closer Levels.

Exciting, as the first half of my Sunday night is very likely to be in there!

Ben

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tigger123 said:

Lonely hearts is outside 

I meant the roof over the stage but i've had a look at the full webcam shot and it looks to be too near the Woodsies side of Silver Hayes to be the Lonely Hearts Club.

1 minute ago, Johnnyseven said:

I meant the roof over the stage but i've had a look at the full webcam shot and it looks to be too near the Woodsies side of Silver Hayes to be the Lonely Hearts Club.

LHC is much further to the left as we look at the webcam - track left from Levels past the pylon and a little further again in distance and you can see LHC already mostly built, behind the hedge, just left of a 5G tower.

Ben

16 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

Yup, that's Assembly, confirming the announcement of "...the field's first indoor venue." - though I would argue that the old, silver Sonic was indoors...

And yes, it is clearly much bigger than past year's WOW, especially given the perspective to the closer Levels.

Exciting, as the first half of my Sunday night is very likely to be in there!

Ben

That field has surely had many indoor venues over the years!

2 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

That field has surely had many indoor venues over the years!

Well, quite.

When I lost 12% of my body weight in sweat in 5 minutes at J.E.S.u.S in WOW in 2015, I can assure you I was not outside!

Ben

3 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

I used to love the Pussy Parlure when it was in that Spiegel tent many moons ago!

Was that when it was right at the top of SH on the right? Then it moved to halfway up on the left. Then they killed it 😆.

Ben

On 5/28/2024 at 9:14 AM, irnkrtn said:

We, expert meteorologists, discovered that whatever the weather is like on May 31 in Liverpool is what the weather at Glastonbury will be like. Except for when we didn’t like it, then it was wrong. This has held true for 2 decades (except for when it’s not). 

As posted in weather - decent temp - 17/18 depending who you ask, a little bit cloudy. You heard it here first.