Glastocam!

pauladam

There’s one of those special sunsets happening on the cam right about now. It looks pretty. Giving me goosebumps. Not long until we’re on the farm watching the sun go down! 

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

There’s one of those special sunsets happening on the cam right about now. It looks pretty. Giving me goosebumps. Not long until we’re on the farm watching the sun go down! 

Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 21.18.03.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I’d just come on here to say that, it’s gorgeous isn’t it, such a beautiful pink glow across the site

I'd have expected the Woodsies tent to have made an appearance by now with how advanced the build seems to be.

34 minutes ago, 4AssedMonkey said:

I'd have expected the Woodsies tent to have made an appearance by now with how advanced the build seems to be.

Nah it's usually the last to go up, think someone on here said it's used at download first.  In 2022 it didn't go up until 19th June and the gates opened on the 22nd. 

58 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Nah it's usually the last to go up, think someone on here said it's used at download first.  In 2022 it didn't go up until 19th June and the gates opened on the 22nd. 

Never knew that.  Every day's a school day!

54 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

that tent in Silver Hayes seems to have some exterior cladding now.... dont think its the Levels ? 

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 09.11.00.png

It's Levels. 

Last year

Screenshot_20240609_100735_Chrome.thumb.jpg.b9479517f30db36d6b67b3065b672f53.jpg

Temperatures stil poor etc, hardly a nice June BUT...

Even when its forecasting rain in the build up, it's nothing too heavy and sustained. That at least bodes well for the build and ground conditions.

4kuL9eV.png

1 hour ago, Jacko45 said:

Temperatures stil poor etc, hardly a nice June BUT...

Even when its forecasting rain in the build up, it's nothing too heavy and sustained. That at least bodes well for the build and ground conditions.

4kuL9eV.png

Wrong thread oops. 

On 6/9/2024 at 9:19 AM, Crazyfool01 said:

These look more and more like projection towers 

Screenshot 2024-06-09 at 09.18.25.png

The placement looks weird if that's what they are. Judging by the webcam they seem to be positioned something like this:

image.png.98094ffc040f45b3bb67fe21a0acaa5e.png

In 2011 the projection towers were positioned more like this:

image.png.589294f6ac7ad69d2352661f8dd196ec.png