Glastocam!

pauladam

17 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

According to that thread the dodgy Yorkshire pudding place at Download was called "King of the Yorkie", so it sounds like a different vendor to that one in the webcam screenshot?

The other one ("Munch Box") were apparently chancers working illicitly under a reputable company's brand name, assuming the people on Reddit know what they're talking about.

look liker the same one that the people get sick from in the tpd video

if the time stap did work you see the vender at1:11:30. exacty same stor front as seen on glasto cam

8 minutes ago, craigManc said:

look liker the same one that the people get sick from in the tpd video

if the time stap did work you see the vender at1:11:30. exacty same stor front as seen on glasto cam

Agreed.

Playing devil's advocate, I would hesitate to condemn the vendor completely based on one incident - it only takes one idiot (or dirty bastard) to cause something like this.

That said, I'll probably avoid just to be on the safe side 😂

12 minutes ago, Gashead86 said:

I wasn't even there this year and I still find the dismantling of the site f'ing depressing! 

Lol, I was thinking exactly the same and I wasn't there this year either. Kinda sad seeing all the vendor stalls all shut up after 5 days of madness and the camping fields slowly emptying. Weird feeling seeing that from home. I know if I was there I would just feel knackered now and want to get offsite now to get the obligatory KFC from Gordano services along with the other thousands of Glasto punters!

2 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

What was the level of abandoned tents and crap this year? Can't be high due to dry conditions.

Emily said 99% of tents were taken home on insta ... she got quite a bit of flak from disbelievers sadly 

I think people are definitely spending a little more on their tents these days, and as a result are much more likely to take them home.

Every other tent is now a F&B, and although not overly expensive, they are much more likely to be packed away than cheap £20 efforts. The number of cheap ASDA types (remember the old black and red ones?) definitely seems to be a lot lower.

1 hour ago, Gnomicide said:

I think people are definitely spending a little more on their tents these days, and as a result are much more likely to take them home.

Every other tent is now a F&B, and although not overly expensive, they are much more likely to be packed away than cheap £20 efforts. The number of cheap ASDA types (remember the old black and red ones?) definitely seems to be a lot lower.

Thought this tent had been abandoned early on, turns out there were 2 guys in it at the time 😂

Obviously got a bit too warm in there, as by Sunday they'd cut massive slits in the sides (so it looked like a sh*t birdwatching hide). It was still there when we left on Monday

PXL_20240629_083803778.thumb.jpg.01b9463b9576c8e2f568fa590bd87e8c.jpg

Lol - I've seen little tents pop up that are basically collapsed and someone basically comes back at 6am every morning and just pulls the whole mess over them like a blanket, sleeps it off then vanishes from midday for another manic substance fuelled night. Respect.

19 minutes ago, Simsy said:

Thought this tent had been abandoned early on, turns out there were 2 guys in it at the time 😂

Obviously got a bit too warm in there, as by Sunday they'd cut massive slits in the sides (so it looked like a sh*t birdwatching hide). It was still there when we left on Monday

Was that in limekiln? It looks familiar…

36 minutes ago, Simsy said:

There it is!

18 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

Lol - I've seen little tents pop up that are basically collapsed and someone basically comes back at 6am every morning and just pulls the whole mess over them like a blanket, sleeps it off then vanishes from midday for another manic substance fuelled night. Respect.

On the Saturday morning 1 of them was sleeping outside and half on top of the tent (neighbours put out a towel over a camping chair to stop him burning to a crisp). The 1 still in the tent wasn't happy.

10 minutes ago, Pipine said:

Was that in limekiln? It looks familiar…

No, this was darble.

On 6/28/2024 at 2:28 AM, Suprefan said:

They need to figure this out. Its like zombies converging

Exactly that 

There’s a lot of zombie like behaviour at the festival, especially after midnight