Glastocam!

pauladam

17 minutes ago, devonhammer said:

That's not in the Woodsies field. It looks like it's in family camping?

Yeah, it's Wicket Ground, or right next to it. Could be the breakfast place that they always have in that vicinity?

1 minute ago, Cheesey said:

Yeah, it's Wicket Ground, or right next to it. Could be the breakfast place that they always have in that vicinity?

I thought this but wasn't there last year according to time machine 

12 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

i think thats the new woodsies crew bar location

Edited by Chazeboy
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

I thought this but wasn't there last year according to time machine 

Looks like there was something similar in appearance nearby last year, but mostly hidden by the trees?

We camp in Wicket, and they change the layout in this area every year.

image.png

Edited by Cheesey

9 minutes ago, Justcalledtosay said:

That post where the poster has stated assumptions and crossed them out. I clearly wasn't the only one.

At first when I checked I found the FRZ (flight restriction zone) plans for fireworks and lasers, and plans for a drone jammer. But no drone show. So I posted that info.

Then I double checked and found that there were plans for the drone show, so wanted to correct my post. So I edited my post and crossed through some irrelevant information, and corrected other bits in bold. 

Sorry, it is confusing, but it was just me being a blind bat first time around. Perhaps a double post would have been clearer on this occasion. 

Edited by Alvoram
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

At first when I checked I found the FRZ (flight restriction zone) plans for fireworks and lasers, and plans for a drone jammer. But no drone show. So I posted that info.

Then I double checked and found that there were plans for the drone show, so wanted to correct my post. So I edited my post and crossed through some irrelevant information, and corrected other bits in bold. 

Sorry, it is confusing, but it was just me being a blind bat first time around. Perhaps a double post would have been clearer on this occasion. 

I called the number on the NOTAM but weirdly it connects to an auto repairs place in Worcester (I guess the NOTAM template used may not have been updated).

I also called the drone company near Frome who were very cagey, wanted to know who I was, and wouldn't confirm anything.  So that's a yes then 😂

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Alvoram said:

If i'd read on i probably would've understood it. Great detective skills!

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, parsonjack said:

I called the number on the NOTAM but weirdly it connects to an auto repairs place in Worcester (I guess the NOTAM template used may not have been updated).

I also called the drone company near Frome who were very cagey, wanted to know who I was, and wouldn't confirm anything.  So that's a yes then 😂

Great skills 🙂 

4 minutes ago, devonhammer said:

Doesn't look like there's anything being added to the front of the Pyramid this year?

There were people up checking where the decoration pops onto if it’s below the hat on the front the other day. 

Edited by MJP

3 minutes ago, devonhammer said:

Doesn't look like there's anything being added to the front of the Pyramid this year?

it can be quite late ... im awaiting this myself as id like to make a hat addition if ive got time .... if its a different coloured version of the CND symbol weve had last few years id imagine they are well practised at putting it up 

5 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

it can be quite late ... im awaiting this myself as id like to make a hat addition if ive got time .... if its a different coloured version of the CND symbol weve had last few years id imagine they are well practised at putting it up 

I think given the slight delay over previous years we might be in for something a little different this year 😁

image.thumb.png.baf17806e54fb8efe47f1ed9dde0ecd9.png

2 hours ago, al_coholic said:

Yeah of course, forgot about that. Wish this camera was a bit more high def, or could zoom in further

LOL - you should have seen the old web cam images - but yeah this one is nearly 10 years old now! (as is this thread :D) - which is just mental!