Glastocam!

pauladam

11 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Are BBC not going to bother with the introducing stage then? Unless it's hiding it still ain't up, very late addition if so 

It must be there, but hidden by the tree.  A much smaller tent than last year, maybe only a bar type tent?  Probably the tent on left of this overhead shot posted a few days ago?

image.png.0942a05212177b1f94f1ede4bbf87866.png

Edited by Northtim
add photo

11 minutes ago, Dave_c said:

Are BBC not going to bother with the introducing stage then? Unless it's hiding it still ain't up, very late addition if so 

i belvie it's moved slightly, so it may be hiding behind the trees 

41 minutes ago, Spindles said:

It is a projection onto the entire pyramid from all sides, you'll be able to see it from all over.

Not from in front of the stage, though.

Anyway, ignore me, it will be great, it will look great, everything is great!

36 minutes ago, Northtim said:

It must be there, but hidden by the tree.  A much smaller tent than last year, maybe only a bar type tent?  Probably the tent on left of this overhead shot posted a few days ago?

image.png.0942a05212177b1f94f1ede4bbf87866.png

I think that's the bar on the green, which has also moved from Williams Green. I think it should be next to that but may be wrong.

2 hours ago, Dave_c said:

It’s moved to the other side of the field it’s in so if you look at the levels on the camera it’s just in front of it. 

18 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Surely not the same vendor?

Seems to be, although there were two vendors allegedly making people ill at Download.  I'll steer clear this time just in case.

Edited by Northtim

1 minute ago, westholtschic said:

Which one is it please? 

https://www.reddit.com/r/downloadfestival/comments/1dkfale/2_food_vendors_shut_down_during_the_festival_due/

Yorkie place named here, plus another that isn't at Glasto.  The Download stuff still being investigated but I'm not risking spending any more time in the long drops than necessary!

4 minutes ago, Northtim said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/downloadfestival/comments/1dkfale/2_food_vendors_shut_down_during_the_festival_due/

Yorkie place named here, plus another that isn't at Glasto.  The Download stuff still being investigated but I'm not risking spending any more time in the long drops than necessary!

According to that thread the dodgy Yorkshire pudding place at Download was called "King of the Yorkie", so it sounds like a different vendor to that one in the webcam screenshot?

The other one ("Munch Box") were apparently chancers working illicitly under a reputable company's brand name, assuming the people on Reddit know what they're talking about.

5 minutes ago, Cheesey said:

According to that thread the dodgy Yorkshire pudding place at Download was called "King of the Yorkie", so it sounds like a different vendor to that one in the webcam screenshot?

The other one ("Munch Box") were apparently chancers working illicitly under a reputable company's brand name, assuming the people on Reddit know what they're talking about.

Maybe not same - I don't know.  On the App the Yorkie place opposite Other is called King of the Yorky 2