Beat Hotel

VisionOfLove

Lineup looking good, finally! Groove Armada will be great in there probably the most likely place I will choose to see them out of the million sets they're doing. Good to see Seth Troxler back and a Simian Mobile Disco (b2b with bicep!!) set too, amongst others.

Let the clash busting commence !

That SMD b2b Bicep will be busy. If I'm doing late night circus instead of heading to the SE corner early that night I may pop over.

For the last couple of years I've tended to hang out at the BH for at an hour or 2 after the headliners finished. I hate dancing in packed out venues but one of the great things about it is that they have some additional speaker cabs at the entrance so even if it's packed down the front for the big name DJs you can still be outside where it's a bit more chiled and hear the music.

For the last couple of years I've tended to hang out at the BH for at an hour or 2 after the headliners finished. I hate dancing in packed out venues but one of the great things about it is that they have some additional speaker cabs at the entrance so even if it's packed down the front for the big name DJs you can still be outside where it's a bit more chiled and hear the music.

Oh that's good. Although I'm used to being in tiny clubs filled to the brim, might even be cosy if the night is cold.

George Fitzgerald. Hooray!

Does he play his stuff live as well as DJ? I assume Beat Hotel will be a DJ set but what about his Wow! slot? There seems to be a distinct lack of 'live' and 'dj set' tags this year... unless it's always that way and I'm just forgetting.

Edited by willsnewman

never been in the beat hotel before, every-time ive passed it it just looked to me like a massively busy very rowdy bar didn't even realize it had a stage....where do the acts actually play?

I was never a massive fan of the place but loved the acts there until last year when I realised it is super busy to about halfway in then there is loads of room towards the front. Made it much more enjoyable (if a bit sweaty!).

Ive only been in the beat hotel once, think it was 2009?! There was an 80s disco going on. I camp in webbs ash so im so close but i never venture in...always so good though!

Always off trekking across the site, might pop in this year :)

Edited by kellly