Dave Grohl broken leg

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Secret Cinema thing that you London w*nkers are all shitting yourselves about, which cut of Empire Strikes Back are we talking here? Original Theatrical? Special Edition? DVD edit? Blu-ray edit? It is the least bastardised, so there's not masses of difference, but I'm curious.

Fuck me, Lawn, cool your boots! I'm from Carlisle via Southampton and in Bucklebury in the 'Shire.

Don't piss on my chips cos I wanna camp it up as Stormtrooper on my birthday. Fuckin' Hell!!!

After watching that, I think they could still put on a good show. It wouldn't be the same of-course but it could be something special. I suppose it's up to his doctors, insurers etc. Or does he have final say? Maybe he could get one of these like Harrison Ford did. That might work!harrison-ford.jpg

I honestly thought he had an accident with the two tone shorts...

Edit: correct a spelling error!

Edited by sheffieldlady

Fuck me, Lawn, cool your boots! I'm from Carlisle via Southampton and in Bucklebury in the 'Shire.

Don't piss on my chips cos I wanna camp it up as Stormtrooper on my birthday. Fuckin' Hell!!!

Look, I don't know what any of this means, I just want Star Wars minutiae.

Not too bad, Lawn. Am in the middle of my last weekend on duty before losing my GF cherry and so get through this and it's plain sailing!

Whilst not threatening the positive vibes, I do have one eye on the (at this point entirely pointless) weather thread as I so want to spend my first GF in the dry, with a particular excitement for sitting quietly for moment on the hill above the Park, taking in all that lies before me!

Bring it on.

:)

Ben

Dont be losing the faith now essay, the weather gods will see us right,

NFR NFC

Good point grimes should be at Glasto

Anyway the fact everything's gone major quiet... Gives me hope...

Idk if it was a simple "nope we can't play" they'd have cancelled more than just those dates surely? Silence sometimes means good things.

Maybe I should be silent more

Good point grimes should be at Glasto

Anyway the fact everything's gone major quiet... Gives me hope...

Idk if it was a simple "nope we can't play" they'd have cancelled more than just those dates surely? Silence sometimes means good things.

Maybe I should be silent more

This thread might be pretty thin if you were tho......

I haven't read the last few pages, but surely if they cancel it'll have to be sooner rather than later - they can't keep people hanging, even if their intentions are good. If I was going to Wembley id rather know it was postponed now rather than a day or so before the gig.