FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Grimes?

The only Grimes I know of is Frank Grimes or Grimey as he liked to be known

Fuck me, Fuzzy! Really?!

Google her free giveaway single Realiti.

Perfect pop.

And apparently only given away 'cos she fucking lost / wiped the self-produced version.

I love Boucher a lot. She does everything herself; self produces, films and edits all her own vids.

Someone called Kieza [sic] a 'force of nature on here recently. She doesn't compare to Grimes. Nowhere near.

My lil' daughters love her a lot.

She's fucking ace.

I jumped on this thread at the wrong page it seems. Can I miss all the abuse and insults completely out and ask a Foo Fighter related question? Is his broken leg likely to rule them out from playing?

Only I am a little worried somebody which may appeal to my group a little more may cause some friction in relation to our Hot Chip agreement.

I jumped on this thread at the wrong page it seems. Can I miss all the abuse and insults completely out and ask a Foo Fighter related question? Is his broken leg likely to rule them out from playing?

Only I am a little worried somebody which may appeal to my group a little more may cause some friction in relation to our Hot Chip agreement.

No one knows just yet hence the distraction of abuse and insults till we have further clarification.

No one knows just yet hence the distraction of abuse and insults till we have further clarification.

I will refrain from the abuse and insults then while I await further information. You lot should have watched how the 90's changed the world. It would have put a smile on your faces instead of having to suffer what I read on the previous number of pages.

Totally random but Jarvis Cocker and Shaun Ryder are ace.

I will refrain from the abuse and insults then while I await further information. You lot should have watched how the 90's changed the world. It would have put a smile on your faces instead of having to suffer what I read on the previous number of pages.

But how much of a knobhead was that photographer?!

Heard a quote on the radio the other day that if you remember the 90's you weren't actually there. :D

Fuck me, Fuzzy! Really?!

Perfect pop.

And apparently only given away 'cos she fucking lost / wiped the self-produced version.

I love Boucher a lot. She does everything herself; self produces, films and edits all her own vids.

Someone called Kieza [sic] a 'force of nature on here recently. She doesn't compare to Grimes. Nowhere near.

She's fucking ace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

It's alright. Not really my thing.

Not sure why, but with a name like Grimes I expected someone the absolute polar opposite!

A Man

Black

Rapper

Hard / cutting Lyrics

Hard Beats.

Fuck me, Fuzzy! Really?!

Perfect pop.

She's fucking ace.

Bloody adore the nutcase

http://pitchfork.com/news/45488-the-tale-of-grimes-insane-2009-houseboat-adventure-the-best-thing-youll-read-all-day/

Still one of my favourite songs and video's of all time. My go to song when wound up and need to destress. 1m11s just starts washing stress away

Edited by Keithy

But how much of a knobhead was that photographer?!

Was that the one who got Labour into power after the piece in Vanity fair? He was a goon

Heard a quote on the radio the other day that if you remember the 90's you weren't actually there. :D

It is programs like this that help me remember it. You only forget it due to the passing of time though. I have seen a lot of negative comments in regards to 90's music and such on here but watching programs such as this makes you remember what a glorious time it was to be a teenager and in your early 20's.

I did not agree with them labelling Oasis as a Madchester band though. They were THE Britpop band for me. They were a straight up rock and roll band and did not have the groove of a Madchester band.

Was that the one who got Labour into power after the piece in Vanity fair? He was a goon

It is programs like this that help me remember it. You only forget it due to the passing of time though. I have seen a lot of negative comments in regards to 90's music and such on here but watching programs such as this makes you remember what a glorious time it was to be a teenager and in your early 20's.

I did not agree with them labelling Oasis as a Madchester band though. They were THE Britpop band for me. They were a straight up rock and roll band and did not have the groove of a Madchester band.

Ye lost me at Oasis.

Very revealing post tbh, it is the fact that i am a tory that riles you above anything else

I've been out, but er, nah mate. I think what riled me was your incredibly insulting comment to disabled people, now don't bother replying because I've got nothing more to say to you.

Edit: sorry to lower the tone again! So er foo fighters Eh?

Edited by FrancisH

I recorded the 90s program, must likely will never get watched and rot away with a lot of other crap that has been recorded.

It is definitely worth a watch. Most of it is really obvious but it was an enjoyable watch none the less. Big segments on The Word, Happy Mondays, Pulp and Trip Hop which was good. It was not just the usual Blur V Oasis stuff.

One thing that gets me with these programs and ones from the 80's is that they never mention James. Yet here they are after 30 years still releasing good music and playing big shows. They really were/are something totally different from anything else, something totally British and yet they never seem to get the credit they deserve.