Dave Grohl broken leg

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think the festival organisers will have any say as to whether they play or not? All well and good the band wanting to do it, but who knows how it's going to go down.

If they come back next year, that's one nailed on headliner out of the way for them at least? And we know they seem to be struggling recently for suitable headliners.

Why would they want to leave themselves without a headliner this year?

Why would they want to leave themselves without a headliner this year?

Given the circumstances and the fact that everybody will be aware of what has happened, a last minute bump up of Florence (who many believe is deserving of a headline slot anyway) would be deemed acceptable I should think.

I'm starting to feel more positive they will play the longer the silence is drawn out.

Photos of Dave being back in London makes it seem more likely, but it's all still to be clarified.

That's one way of looking at it, but as mentioned, they are based in the UK for their European tour so Dave coming back here doesn't really give too much away.

There's all sorts of stupid new rules in pool these days, having to touch a cushion in every shot (unless you pot) being one of them.

It was changed for a season about 15 years ago to 1 shot on the black & then promptly back to 2 again (round here anyway)

we usually play 1 on the black when only the black ball remains

There's all sorts of stupid new rules in pool these days, having to touch a cushion in every shot (unless you pot) being one of them.

It was changed for a season about 15 years ago to 1 shot on the black & then promptly back to 2 again (round here anyway)

we usually play 1 on the black when only the black ball remains

The touching the cushion thing is the worst - supposed to speed up the game to stop snookers and tactics.

Made it worse and slower.

I'm starting to feel more positive they will play the longer the silence is drawn out.

Photos of Dave being back in London makes it seem more likely, but it's all still to be clarified.

Wasn't this silence you refer to about 12 hours (since the last Foo's statement and your post)... most of which they will be asleep for?? Matt I don't think I have ever seen anybody every over analyse things as much as you do  :sarcastic:

Just put of curiosity....who is replacing the foos at Pinkpop? Sorry if its been said already

I don't think anything has been announced. With such short notice I'd imagine that they'd bump up the other acts and fit in another lower down. It'll be much easier to find an available smaller act than one capable of headlining.