Dave Grohl broken leg

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe because people have already paid for tickets and transport and hotel ?????? Maybe because it's all arranged and we were all looking forward to see them play next week, anyone can replace Glasto, not a big deal..other acts will be playing as well. Wembley it's just the Foo Fighters and a couple of support acts so id say it's pretty damn important...lol correct me if I'm wrong

Ah, it's important because YOU have tickets. I notice you're less concerned about the fans who have paid for tickets and transport and hotels for the Murrayfield gig? Or for the Dutch or Swiss gigs?

Sheesh...

Excuse me? Oh dear, I'm pretty sure you were the one who said Wembley wasn't a big deal and you dont understand why people are making a big deal or something similar along those lines. But just to clarify of course I hope Dave can attend all his upcoming shows...but yes you're right it is important to ME because I do have tickets for Wembley

I think I saw the Foos play before he was born. Like one of the Trade Federation meetings in the prequel trilogy.

Meh-heh-heh...jokily dismissive and yet rather good prequel knowledge.

I bet you've been on The Force.net

Excuse me? Oh dear, I'm pretty sure you were the one who said Wembley wasn't a big deal and you dont understand why people are making a big deal or something similar along those lines. But just to clarify of course I hope Dave can attend all his upcoming shows...but yes you're right it is important to ME because I do have tickets for Wembley

I don't understand why everyone's going on about Wembley and not mentioned any of the other gigs between now and Glastonbury.

And please learn how to quote properly...

Also, they're his next shows so I'm presuming people want an answer about Wembley as it may determine whether he'll perform for any other shows after

Dear 6H4retc.

Click quote...

DON'T PRESS ADD REPLY YET!!!

Now, at the bottom of the post you have quoted, type your message.

It is now time to press Add Reply.

Really surprised that there has been no proper statement about the Wembley shows yet. Even something like: "we will be making a decision by Wednesday" would be useful.

I think it looks very unlikely that they will go ahead....you would think cancelling two sold out shows of 90,000 capacity would be better done sooner rather than later. At least if they do go ahead we can be pretty sure Glastonbury will too.