Dave Grohl broken leg

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the worst festival headline sets I've seen was Kings of Leon at Reading because they just stood there static for 90 mins, no interaction or anything.

Live music is about more than playing the song perfectly.

True, but even some squat thrusts and between songs stand-up comedy wouldn't improve KoL's material.

This forum has a lovely new feature - embedding tweets. :)

Test....

hmm, I just pasted the URL into the quick-reply field, and reloaded the page, and it hasn't appeared.

Let me try replying normally...

Edited by kalifire

Someone previously mentioned that Jessie J performed with a broken leg. She did, but a little while later she was pulling other dates as the lack of rest had further damaged the leg and meant much longer full recoivery after complications (I only know this as my daughter was meant to see her at T4 On The Beach). So, if the advice is just medical, then the dates would be pulled .... that doesnt take the finances into account or Dave's positive attitude.

One things for certain, in my mind, if they pull out then Florence will certainly get the big gig.

i just saw a change detection for the lineup page and shit myself thinking it was Foo Fighters being removed, but it was some other bullshit. phew. safe for now. should definitely be hearing something very soon i'd think - thousands of people are on the edge of their seats about whether the show(s) will go on

i just saw a change detection for the lineup page and shit myself thinking it was Foo Fighters being removed, but it was some other bullshit. phew. safe for now. should definitely be hearing something very soon i'd think - thousands of people are on the edge of their seats about whether the show(s) will go on

Yep, on tenterhooks here certainly, for Wembley Saturday and Glasto.  The Wembley one was my son's post-GCSE present, and he's worried sick.