Dave Grohl broken leg

FloorFiller

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Wembley's off I think Glasto will be, too. There's going to be no change in his condition between the two shows, is there?

Maybe Wembley is too soon but glasto isn't?

Maybe there's some weird medical quirk where, if you do nothing for two weeks solid, broken legs get healed. Or something. Doesn't sound especially likely but not impossible I guess.

EDIT: Or maybe they're just waiting until next week to decide about Glasto. 'See how he is' type thing. All that needs to happen there is Flo get the go-ahead to step in so in theory there's maybe no rush to make a decision just yet.

Edited by Zac Quinn

I'd be shocked if they cancelled Wembley but kept Glasto. People would be less annoyed if they pulled the whole tour rather than a few dates. Would be a real kick in the balls for all those looking forward to Wembley to flick the telly on a few days later and see them playing.

That said, probably best to wait for official confirmation rather than Twitter rumours.

I'd be shocked if they cancelled Wembley but kept Glasto. People would be less annoyed if they pulled the whole tour rather than a few dates. Would be a real kick in the balls for all those looking forward to Wembley to flick the telly on a few days later and see them playing.

That said, probably best to wait for official confirmation rather than Twitter rumours.

Yup. Wembley shows are the biggest of their entire European tour and there are folk coming from all over the world for it. I think I'd be more than a little uncomfortable myself if they fulfilled their festy dates with an eye on next year or something and binned Wembley and Murrayfield.

We might as well call Dave Grohl 'Bono' now.
2016 headliners:

Foo Fighters
Muse
AC/DC?

Yes that sounds about wrong.

Has anyone read his other tweets? Seems he likes to take the piss a bit so I don't think this is true..

What like? Though you're right and I'm not fully investing in what the guy is saying - I bet there's been a ton of bastards on Twitter saying they have info one way or another for shits and grins.

I mean... Wembley is this coming weekend, Dave broke his leg on Friday and there's photos of him out and about. Just my knolwedge of broken legs(not a lot btw) if the doctor ordered 'no weight' and no heavy activity he wouldn't of been out walking on it at all.

I think the guy is a windup, if Wembley/ Glastonbury was getting cancelled surely we'd know by now?

Heck I'd even suggest if both were canned, we'd know about Glastonbury before Wembley.

It ain't gonna be Muse. Would also never be such a standard rock trio.

I wasn't being particularly serious actually. Just more so highlighting that FF will do 2016.

And with regards to Muse you can rule them out 6 after last doing it and 2 albums released. Plus their new show is the best rock show I've seen.

...why? People need to know about Wembley to cancel stuff. A Glastonbury cancellation doesn't need to be confirmed to the public ASAP.

Really? If Glastonbury was given the 'no we can't play', Glastonbury would surely say something? Wembley has to organise stuff with ticket master and stuff which surely takes more time?

if Wembley/ Glastonbury was getting cancelled surely we'd know by now?

Surely this works the other way as well, doesn't it? If it was definitely going ahead then they'd say so as well instead of carrying on like nothing had happened. I think they're delaying it until they're absolutely sure and spoken to all the dozens of people they need to assess the situation.

This is why I'm dubious about that guy because if he was told 3 hours ago why would they be waiting to make an official announcement? And why is he seemingly the only wembley Staff member with any info on Twitter?