T in the Park 2016

crazyguy

Not really too sure what you mean, best band I've ever seen live! Considering their first dates for London, Manchester and Glasgow sold out in about 30 minutes, people must agree with me

I'm not saying they don't still sell but come on mate, let's not joke about. They are a fraction of what they were a couple of years back and the newer material is not even close to their best standard. 30 mins?, there was a time when it would have been 10, I'm genuinely not taking the piss.

Oh and One Direction sold out their latest dates in London which was probably about 6 o2 dates lol in about 5 mins I'd guess, doesn't make them the best live band.

Edited by thewayiam

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well last time I saw them they played 4 songs from Drones. One of those was Reapers which I like. One was Psycho which is brilliant live even though I don't like the song. One was Dead Inside which was trash live I'll admit. And the other was Mercy which is passable and works well live. The rest of the set was made up of good songs performed very well.

Not many left is there? Most dates are sold out, on seetickets anyway.

Really? Didn't expect it to sell out so hadn't bothered checking. Will have a look now.

Edit: Newcastle's still available so I'll probably sort that today. Cheers for the heads up. Considered Leeds instead because it was the only one my brother could get to, but I didn't want to pay for the travel, but Leeds is sold out so that makes it easier :P

Edited by Will-2609

• 2 weeks later...

Bestival looks good.

Bestival is a delightful festival, really good, but be prepared for effort to get to it! (Even from London its agro, but worth it!)

Won't get the big indie acts/bigger acts like T does but in exchange you get decent variety of acts, who are very good at what they do

I honestly think it won't go ahead next year,and even if it does and it stays at strathalan am giving it a miss.

Already looking at other options.

Bestival looks good.

I went to RW this year and it's fantastic. Brussels not difficult to get to from Scotland.

I went to RW this year and it's fantastic. Brussels not difficult to get to from Scotland.

Never been to Werchter but I've been to Brussels a few times for gigs. It's great. The free travel to the festival once you get there is a right billy bonus too. Given I've bought tickets for 5 festivals next year already T and Werchter are both probably ruled out but you never know, if there is a stellar line up............

Incidentally Tijuana Bibles played in Brussels last night at one of my favourite bars in teh world. That would have been magic.

• 2 weeks later...