Boomtown questions

Nick S

Hi All,

Couple of questions for any seasoned boomtowners....

1) On the website it says the festival closes at 10pm... I was under the impression it was all night like glasto?

2) We have a yurt booked. One of our friends just has a ticket, but we've said he can squeeze in our yurt and crash with us. Is this going to be do-able? Do you get some sort of seperate wristband for the Yurt/Tipi area, or will he be fine as long as he has a festival ticket and boomtique VIP area wristband?

Thanks all!

Hi All,

Couple of questions for any seasoned boomtowners....

1) On the website it says the festival closes at 10pm... I was under the impression it was all night like glasto?

2) We have a yurt booked. One of our friends just has a ticket, but we've said he can squeeze in our yurt and crash with us. Is this going to be do-able? Do you get some sort of seperate wristband for the Yurt/Tipi area, or will he be fine as long as he has a festival ticket and boomtique VIP area wristband?

Thanks all!

Hello,

Right here are the answers:-

1. Entrance to the festival closes at 10pm every night. The entertainment goes on until 4am each night apart from Sunday when it closes to 12am. Outside of these hours, you can usually find some sort of rouge party going on somewhere. 

2. You can fit as many people as you want in your Yurt. However, you have to have a Boomtique wrist band to enter that section of the festival. They're available to buy separately, and to be honest, it gives you access to showers, hot tubs and a nice quieter bar than the rest of the site amongst other things so it's worth the extra even if you're not going in the Yurt together.

Hope this answers your questions, but let me know if you need anything else answered.

Hello, that absolutely answers my questions! Thanks so much for the response.

We have booked the package for 8 people in the yurt, but my firend wants to add on, so he was just going to buy a festival ticket and a boomtique village band. Will that be totally fine then?

Thanks!