Richi1988

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Kerrylou22 said:

New to this thread so not sure if this has already been answered but I see Iron Maiden are playing in Lisbon on the 11th July!! Anychance  they would play NOS then? :D

0% Chance! Sorry :X

6 hours ago, GuyGG said:

Is there only Heineken at the festival? Because as a Belgian i'm used to better beer :D

Unfortunately... You can always try the delicious portuguese beer outside of the festival :D

2 minutes ago, Finge said:

Band of Horses confirmados na 10.ª edição do #NOSalive@bandofhorses will be playing at @NOS_Alive on July 9th.

Good! I'll have to listen to something else than The Funeral. Do they play that live? and what do you recommand me to listen to?

Also, I know that they are more "legendary" than M83 but would they take the sub spot before Arcade Fire?

Thank you :)

edit: nevermind, just had to check some websites: they are listed after M83 on the official website (the sub is still to come!!), and they do play The Funeral!

Edited by Noeliam

24 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

Good! I'll have to listen to something else than The Funeral. Do they play that live? and what do you recommand me to listen to?

Also, I know that they are more "legendary" than M83 but would they take the sub spot before Arcade Fire?

Thank you :)

edit: nevermind, just had to check some websites: they are listed after M83 on the official website (the sub is still to come!!), and they do play The Funeral!

Here's the setlist of the Amsterdam show I went to a couple years back. It has most of their well known (earlier) work. 

https://open.spotify.com/user/visdave34/playlist/4wQB4yKkm61y9EjtiphwZa

3 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

Here's the setlist of the Amsterdam show I went to a couple years back. It has most of their well known (earlier) work. 

https://open.spotify.com/user/visdave34/playlist/4wQB4yKkm61y9EjtiphwZa

Thank you! but spotify doesn't work in Lebanon! I'll just find the setlist for that concert and listen on youtube ;) 

Band of Horses played Palco Heineken in 2013, at neighbouring festivals (Main Square in France and Mad Cool in Spain) they are not listed as sub headliners. So I expect Band of Horses and M83 will be playing the 2nd or 3rd mainstage slot of the day. Hopefully we can still expect a big subheadliner before Arcade Fire.

55 minutes ago, Finge said:

Band of Horses confirmados na 10.ª edição do #NOSalive@bandofhorses will be playing at @NOS_Alive on July 9th.

I don't .. what.. how..

This is unbelievable. I was already excited for this festival what with Pixies, M83, the Chems, the Foals, Tame Impala. Then they announced Radiohead, then Arcade Fire, then Biffy, now Band of horses. This lineup is stupidly good and I don't think I've ever looked forward to a festival lineup as much as this one.

On 01/03/2016 at 5:51 PM, Mirror said:

Here are my guesses (and hopes) for the next confirmations:

- Beck
- Portishead
- Bon Iver
- FKA Twigs
- The Kills
- Band of Horses
- Iggy Pop

One of my guesses came true, will the others too? :D I love the lineup so much...

They are below M83, that tells everything :) I wonder who they will pull off!

edit: if we want to go further, they're even below The 1975 (5th down main stage 1st day) and Y&Y (could there still be someone between them and Foals?).

Edited by Noeliam

6 minutes ago, Finge said:

NOS updated the line up poster on the homepage. Band of Horses is in the middle of it and it is the last of all the mainstage names. Gives me hope that we can at least expect one bigger name for the mainstage on the 9th.

I would be very surprised if they didn't announce a bigger name for mainstage. My guess is Band of Horses will play first or second spot of the day at the NOS Stage. My guess is Portishead or Beck to sub for Arcade Fire.