• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, GuyGG said:

Hmm, that could be a good indication! :D

I'm sure I will have inevitable clashes... I hope that if they get announced they play on the 1st day as It's the weaker day for me (against Robert Plant or even Pixies and I wouldn't mind... but not against Biffy or Chemicals or any other day!)

7 hours ago, oxford20 said:

Probably already been said but Underworld surely will be added to it as they are playing at BBK that weekend on the 8th and no other dates booked for that weekend so i would say they will play on the 9th!!

Would we not have heard of this already? 

Unless they are going to be added to clubbing stage? Like junior boys were? 

Underworld is too big for the Clubbing Stage I think.

Anyway, I asked them on FB " hello,
is there still a sub-headliner to Arcade Fire to be announced? Is Bon Iver a possibility? :)émoticône smile thank you "

They answered "  Hello A*.

Stay tuned :) "

3 hours ago, aj3000and12 said:

Would we not have heard of this already? 

Unless they are going to be added to clubbing stage? Like junior boys were? 

What about the late night slot like hot chip have got on the heineken stage on the 9th?? be a great way to round off the festival!!

How close to the festival is it until stage times come out? Awful to think that I'm probably going to have to miss TDCC and Father John Misty in one day! (the fact that I'm missing them for the unbelievable Nos Stage line up softens the blow aha) and Wolf Alice on the Thursday. Hoping to be able to catch Courtney Barnett and Jagwar Ma on the Friday if there's the possibility that either play earlier on.. Would be a dream if father john misty played early and avoided Foals, Tame Impala and Radiohead but I'm not getting my hopes up at all.

Anyone who's been before, what time do people generally set off from the campsite to the arena? Is alcohol allowed in the campsite?.. And if so is there a supermarket nearby?

8 minutes ago, wedgie said:

How close to the festival is it until stage times come out? Awful to think that I'm probably going to have to miss TDCC and Father John Misty in one day! (the fact that I'm missing them for the unbelievable Nos Stage line up softens the blow aha) and Wolf Alice on the Thursday. Hoping to be able to catch Courtney Barnett and Jagwar Ma on the Friday if there's the possibility that either play earlier on.. Would be a dream if father john misty played early and avoided Foals, Tame Impala and Radiohead but I'm not getting my hopes up at all.

Anyone who's been before, what time do people generally set off from the campsite to the arena? Is alcohol allowed in the campsite?.. And if so is there a supermarket nearby?

I'm waiting patiently for the answers :)

TDCC will clash with Radiohead, probably, but that's the best they could do to avoid all the festival attending Radiohead. Who will clash with FJM?

10 minutes ago, Noeliam said:

I'm waiting patiently for the answers :)

TDCC will clash with Radiohead, probably, but that's the best they could do to avoid all the festival attending Radiohead. Who will clash with FJM?

No rush, just would be handy to find some stuff out :)

Yeah, I'm more fussed about FJM! Saw him at glasto last year and he was awesome but I'd imagine he'll clash with either foals or tame impala which is a shame.. would be unreal if not

Edited by wedgie