• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant stand suits old son plain simple ...i mean i look silly in any thing BUT shirts are a NO NO old son BUT saying that some people look great in a good shirt BUT [yes thats 3 buts in quick sucession lol ] IF you are gonna try and get a bird [ lady dont kill me girls ] i would have thought you would put a desecent pic of your self up not one of you wearing a imo silly shirt lol

cuddly ummmmmmmmmmm you getting shirty old son lol

so imo he should put a better pic up ......then we could rip it outa that one lol

Aye old son, bare chested is the only to go getting a bird.

how many of you wear a shirt to meet a lady ??

I wouldn't dream of it. First impressions count big style so you've got to go for shit or bust straight away I'd say. By that I mean sporting something that is not only appealing but is also comfortable for the wearer. Something that tells that lady pleasing (to her) information about you to my mind - the real person you are. DO NOT blow your first date. That's blow as in squander by the way. Gentlemen I give you the way forward.

gimp.jpg

I wouldn't dream of it. First impressions count big style so you've got to go for shit or bust straight away I'd say. By that I mean sporting something that is not only appealing but is also comfortable for the wearer. Something that tells that lady pleasing (to her) information about you to my mind - the real person you are. DO NOT blow your first date. That's blow as in squander by the way. Gentlemen I give you the way forward.

gimp.jpg

I like your floorboards yog

gimp.jpg

Has anyone ever told you, you have beautiful eyes

gimp.jpg

Trouble is one little prick and it's all gone

2812713225_b2974c544e.jpg

Edited by grumpyhack

gimp.jpg

It still freaks me out!

On 8 November 2015 at 06:05:30, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

gimp.jpg

Oh, I recognise you!

On 08/11/2015, 06:05:30, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

gimp.jpg

What actually is this? It isn't you, is it? Someone in my seminar group at uni set this as the group chat photo today and I was baffled 

2 minutes ago, Will-2609 said:

What actually is this? It isn't you, is it? Someone in my seminar group at uni set this as the group chat photo today and I was baffled 

I have a confession to make, in that it's not really me. I don't own such a suit and have zero interest in that area. That said, I'd love to have the balls to walk down my local high street in a similar outfit, and possibly drop in to one of the pubs for a pint. I think it would give people a great laugh. Not only that but they would never know who I am so the embarrassment thing wouldn't be a real issue.

Is the person who set this in your seminar group at uni also on efests? If they aren't then it is indeed a spooky coincidence.

1 hour ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have a confession to make, in that it's not really me. I don't own such a suit and have zero interest in that area. That said, I'd love to have the balls to walk down my local high street in a similar outfit, and possibly drop in to one of the pubs for a pint. I think it would give people a great laugh. Not only that but they would never know who I am so the embarrassment thing wouldn't be a real issue.

Is the person who set this in your seminar group at uni also on efests? If they aren't then it is indeed a spooky coincidence.

I don't think he is; he doesn't seem like he would be. I was absolutely baffled when he set it as the photo. Don't want to ask haha.

On 08/11/2015, 06:05:30, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

gimp.jpg

Fuck, that's hot.

giggidy