Resale, how many going back

gerardfenton18

5 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

It would be fair if they closed the registration down between the main sale and the resale, eh?

yes old son  if any of my mates hadnt bothered to get registered before main sale in oct then unlucky ...whats that got to do with how many tickets go back ??

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to collect how many people are trying for in the resale as well:

1) how many tickets did you get?

2) how many going back in?

3) how many do you need in the resale?

1) 5

2) 0-1

3) 5-7

then we can do stats and graphs and everything !!

2-0

But that changes on an almost daily basis as work fannies about with you will be here, you will be elsewhere, actually you will be here, oh sod it you will be elsewhere...

Told them If they havent made their mind up by next Friday it stays as 2-0 and they can fly me back if Im elsewhere!

MWe're currently siting at a return rate of just less than 12.5%

im guessing that most people on this are a bit more dedicated so the amount returned will be slightly more (Im a glass half full type of guy)

Going by that theory im also going to say that theryll be less of the general public trying to get resale tickets than indicated on here so.....

we're more or less guaranteed tickets :D

22 minutes ago, gerardfenton18 said:

MWe're currently siting at a return rate of just less than 12.5%

im guessing that most people on this are a bit more dedicated so the amount returned will be slightly more (Im a glass half full type of guy)

Going by that theory im also going to say that theryll be less of the general public trying to get resale tickets than indicated on here so.....

we're more or less guaranteed tickets :D

My thoughts exactly, easy peasy

7 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

I still have no idea if I am putting one back or trying for another as family wedding still up in the air. Am busting to ask the person outright if he's calling it off but it would be the height of selfishness.

Had a Glastonbury dream last night, its getting to me.

I had a Glastonbury dream as well last night.

I just vaguely remember the line up being announced and for some weird reason the only act i can remember of it was Afrojack?? i'm not even a fan.

When i woke up i instinctively reached for my phone to check if the line up was out!!

I did a poll on here which got answered by about 400 people after the main sale. 54% of people were successful, 23% of peoples friends got tickets for them, 4% had someone on Facebook/glasto chat succeed for them and 19% were unsuccessful and didn't manage to get tickets.

Obviously the usual confounding factors would apply (I'd imagine those posting on here generally would be a bit more savvy with the process, would definitely be trying themselves etc), but if we assume those would remain constant, would be interesting to do a poll on here after resale....