new here? introduce yourself

eFestivals

23 hours ago, Cottonfieldjoe said:

Hello, I am new. Tried to get tickets last year and failed. Going to give it a go again so any tips much appreciated. 

welcome to the forums ... if theres anything you are trying to figure out please give one of the mods or me a shout .... the ticket tips thread will become more active as we get closer , first thing we are waiting for is obviously the ticket sale dates . good luck 

15 hours ago, SticklinchJoe said:

Thanks for accepting my application. I'm Joe, I've worked Glasto and been as a punter. Haven't been since COVID because of a variety of issues. Looking to potentially buy a ticket or work next year tho.

Welcome to efestivals Joe.☺️

• Upvote 1

On 9/2/2024 at 2:05 PM, SticklinchJoe said:

Many thanks.

I'll be more active come ticket time but I thought I'd be prepared.

Welcome, things are reasonably quiet at the moment but the craziness is due to start pre ticket sales day and the wild unsubstantiated headliner speculation 

• Upvote 1

My names Lee I've been Glasto 4 times and I can't imagine a summer without it now (other than fallow year)! It really is the best place on earth!

Lucky enough to be there for some big moments like the Who few years ago,Ed Sheeran, Elton last year

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1