Headliner predictions 2017

swede

22 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

after the backlash of Kanye i doubt they'll be going to yet another controversial rapper to headline any time soon

Tbh Eminem is safe. Lonsdale would lap it up. The only real outrage would be afterwards when he's mimed for ninety minutes. Fortunately he demands way too much money.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, thewayiam said:

It's a shame it would never happen because even for the backing tracks used it would still be 100% better.

I was going to point out the inherent ridiculousness of this post.... but ah wait it's just Gazza, Gazzaing again as he does.

29 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

http://teamrock.com/news/2016-08-26/labour-party-sees-red-over-foo-fighters-facebook-post

Is an anti-Foo Fighters stance official Labour Party policy? They've got my vote if so.

That's why I didn't tell them any of my social media details. They might decide that Radiohead are a Trots band.

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I was going to point out the inherent ridiculousness of this post.... but ah wait it's just Gazza, Gazzaing again as he does.

Well actually it's just an opinion as at least you won't get a stupid rant. His accepting that his Glastonbury show was shit is the best thing he's ever said.....imo.

11 hours ago, Charliefro said:

What are the chances of the following ?

Artic Monkeys 

Ed Sheeran 

Daft Punk 

I don't think AM will be ready until 2018 onwards. Rumours they are heading into the studio before the end of the year but there's no rush. 

Turner doesn't really do 'breaks' so I'd expect something back end of next year maybe. 

On 25/08/2016 at 10:25 AM, FloorFiller said:

i think the ship might have sailed on that one. you'd think if both he and the festival were interested it would've happened by now. maybe offers from elsewhere were better or he thought he should be headlining rather than subbing

just as an aside, the Electric Picnic timings are out and Noelly-G is subbing LCD Soundsystem.