Benicassim 2017

rpfranks

Probably Thursday. The not-a-headliner-but-rather-fun-show band a la Major Lazer. So yeah, Macklemore-Stone Roses-RHCP-?

Elbow: one of the most Benicassim-type band but can't see them on this year's line up so who knows. 

And yes, expect an anouncement this coming week.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, DiscothequeDave said:

Killers ruled out. Spanish exclusive at BBK.

Edit - Iberian Peninsular exclusive so ruled out for NOS as well.

Mumford and Sons have announced three European festivals in August, could be in with a shout having not been there since 2011?

The festivals are about a month after Beni however.

been looking at other pages on efestivals and there are rumour (R) and strong rumour (SR) for bands that may possibly be featured , I wonder if Mr&Mrs efestivals could have a similar thing for us , I seem to remember in the dim and distant passed they used to do this , what happened Mr&Mrs efestivals ?

6 minutes ago, gedkelly said:

yeah , posted before I quoted , what a div

I'd be happy with the Weekend

Providing Roses are there with RHCP I'd be happy with The Weeknd, he's not my normal taste but I'd certainly prefer him to a Chase & Status/Deadmau5.

The fourth headliner will be interesting, surely Beni couldn't afford a third name a big as Roses and RHCP?

11 minutes ago, gregory said:

not many bands going left to headline; killers, arcade fire, foo's, green day, kings of leon, depeche mode, bon iver, frank ocean are all out. 

Maybe someone is going to come out the blue again? If it weren't for the Hinds Snapchat there'd be no reason to expect Roses to be adding European festival dates 

Just now, gregory said:

Got a feeling it'll only be Stone Roses, but hope I'm wrong. Mad Cool and BBK have announced over 10 acts each now, so maybe FIB will do the same.

prob will be stone roses, but they usually have rumours for a few days running upto something, or at the least a lemon.

after The Weeknd's announcement of festivals day by day the last week or so I think it'll be him as Spain hasn't been touched yet?

really excited to see what FIB do undercard wise on each day this year...