Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, thewayiam said:

It'd not that tough, UK to Italy on Monday, rest for the rest of the day and gig on Tuesday. Didn't realise they could only play Sunday though. 

DiRo, Gibb and Beach Boys in one day, does make me wonder if one of the 1st two are subbing. 

it might be that there's no DiRo.

For me, having all three is a bit too retro, and it feels like something they'd want to try to avoid.

2 hours ago, The Nal said:

Bruce Johnston. And Jeff Foskett I suppose, who also plays in Brians band a lot. Played at Glasto 05 with him and was his musical director of sorts.

I bought one. I'll bring it with me. May wear it at the gig if they play. 

New documentary in April will be worth a watch

Fuck me, I was about to tell you how wrong you were about Jeff Foskett, but it looks like I'd missed him jumping ship to Mike's crew:

http://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/music/2014/09/22/beach-boys-brian-wilson-jeffrey-foskett/16070181/

Sounds like that Jeff Beck thing was something of a clusterfuck for everyone involved.

Amanda Palmer and Edward Ka-Spel have just announced a joint album and a joint tour. The European tour runs from May 31 to June 18 (so far). The final two dates are German festivals on 17&18 June. US tour is in May, so there's no reason they couldn't stick around for another week.