Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

Eventim just sent me an email about Wireless and it says The Weeknd is a UK festival exclusive.

Have you misread it by any chance? It doesn't say that in the press release.

Does however claim Nas, Tiller, Yachty, Rae Sremmurd and Thugger. Hopefully that means Noname is playing other events as well.

Just now, dentalplan said:

Does however claim Nas, Tiller, Yachty, Rae Sremmurd and Thugger. Hopefully that means Noname is playing other events as well.

My thoughts too. Don't think any of the headliners are billed as UK exclusives. Shame about Nas though :(

4 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

I googled it and Tom's right, it does list The Weeknd as an exclusive in the event info here

I'd love a bit of Channo as he passed me by last time he played.

Went to see De La Soul last night. I thought had been billed as a show supporting their new album (the tour advert included the album cover) ended up with them not actually playing a single track from it. They reckon their coming back later in the year with a full band to play it. 3 years isn't too long a break. New album is a belter as well.

8 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

tmp_16487-Screenshot_20170223-090941-2100190580.png

Yeah the press release is verbatim that but without the "in another UK Festival Exclusive" bit - and the press release does read 'final' in its title so maybe there was a previous iteration and Eventim have messed it up? Don't know what it means by 'another' anyway as that's the start of the article innit? :P Think there's grounds to think he's still in the running - definitely so if they initially put out that he was exclusive and then walked it back.

On 2/21/2017 at 10:45 PM, FuzzyDunlop said:

No money left for gigs now other what is planned.... just had a text "Thanks for listening to my shit last week. Ive bought us tickets for King Gizzard in June"

Prydz

Ibiza

King Gizzard

Guns n Roses

Glastonbury

Arcade Fire

June & July looks like a good 6 weeks this year!!

Just saw you're off to Ibiza, when you going?

I did some pretty bad planning this year - I'm in Ibiza from 7th-14th June, back for a few days then off to Glasto.

July is going to be QUITE the comedown.

8 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

So sub/Other headliner wise, who are we left with? JUSTICE, The xx, BBK, Lady Gaga, Kaiser Chiefs....? 

Given that - xx aside - those would never have been predicted for their slots before we heard something about it, I don't think we're in a position to round up who the acts 'left' are.

2 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Given that - xx aside - those would never have been predicted for their slots before we heard something about it, I don't think we're in a position to round up who the acts 'left' are.

In that case I'm throwing Bon Iver and The National back in the mix.