Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, MattDavies__ said:

PS: Radiohead
WH: Jamiroquai
JP: Courteeners
PA: Moderat   

Chase & Status are not Other headliners anymore.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

Nah Alt-J looking quite likely to be headlining Other on the Saturday.

I haven't seen this info, it's strange to do Germany Glasto Germany but other have apparently. It must be looking for like Alt-J, Skepta, BBK.

58 minutes ago, Memory Man said:

pyramid fodder middle of the day

I doubt it, she played 4th on Friday last year so a few down on Other or probably not there.

37 minutes ago, mjsell said:

No way. Not a chance. Absolutely not.

He played Bestival last year at about 4pm. It was fucking shit.

He's only played 3rd down at V this year too so probably 4th Pyramid, I don't see him any lower myself.

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I haven't seen this info, it's strange to do Germany Glasto Germany but other have apparently. It must be looking for like Alt-J, Skepta, BBK.

Skepta is part of BBK so won't be doing his own separate set just before/after BBK :P think he'll perform as part of them and that's it considering he already had a massive set of his own last year.

Edited by FloorFiller

9 minutes ago, jparx said:

I got "dragged" along to Craig last year in Silver Hayes. Most of us here are utter music snobs and proud of it, but I have no problem saying that LCD aside, it was the most insane atmosphere I was a part of all weekend. He was mostly djing and singing over tunes, but that tent was absolutely on fire. It was almost dangerously busy around there.

Now I must add I was completely gone by that point so I would have probably enjoyed anything.

Agreed!! It was heaving, we turned up early and couldn't get in the tent, was just outside - friends came later and sacked it off as it was way too busy. No way he will do Silver Hayes again as he's much bigger now that he was then.

9 minutes ago, Laurenkfj said:

Agreed!! It was heaving, we turned up early and couldn't get in the tent, was just outside - friends came later and sacked it off as it was way too busy. No way he will do Silver Hayes again as he's much bigger now that he was then.

If he plays at around 5 o clock on the Pyramid, he will draw a great crowd. I'm sure of it.

16 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Skepta is part of BBK so won't be doing his own separate set just before/after BBK :P think he'll perform as part of them and that's it considering he already had a massive set of his own last year.

True that, I just wasn't sure why they were both listed as one is part of another. 

19 minutes ago, The Nal said:

Hes a global embarrassment. Transcends national boundaries. There are life forms on those new planets they discovered who are  fucking mortified by his existence. 

Had been so caught up with a shit foo fighters gig/announcement I had completely forgotten NASA had their one last week. Far more interesting and exciting.

Maybe Ed could be sent out to one of those exo-planets for his announcement.

Just now, The Placid Casual said:

So Alt-J aren't playing?

I would ask you to stop talking shite Gaz, but it may cause offence asking you to stop talking in your 1st language.

What are you on about?

Everyone on here is saying Alt-J can only do Saturday for some reason, Neil has them listed for the Other Stage but Neil has said he guarantees they won't be opposite Foo's and that he has nothing for Sunday as of jet. So either they are opposite RH or a sub to one of them.

Just now, thewayiam said:

What are you on about?

Everyone on here is saying Alt-J can only do Saturday for some reason, Neil has them listed for the Other Stage but Neil has said he guarantees they won't be opposite Foo's and that he has nothing for Sunday as of jet. So either they are opposite RH or a sub to one of them.

They can't be opposite Radiohead as they're in Germany that night and they're also there on Sunday.

I can't see them subbing Foos.

1 minute ago, sisco said:

He also said it's not based on info.  Only day they can play and subbed pyramid last time. 

Yes but if he says that and tbh it's pretty damn clear it's be a very strange alternative I'd believe it.

Why can they only play Saturday?, no one seems to clear this up except say they can only be Saturday?

They didn't sub the Pyramid last time, I'm wondering if give the lower slots that people expected this to year if they are actually going to sub the Other stage.

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Chase & Status are not Other headliners anymore.

What makes you say that? Sold out Alexandra Palace in November, headlined Wireless (and some other mid-sized festivals) in 2016, headlining Lovebox this year, sizeable crowd up against the Rolling Stones in 2013, new album out this year...

2 minutes ago, The Placid Casual said:

They can't be opposite Radiohead as they're in Germany that night and they're also there on Sunday.

I can't see them subbing Foos.

Where is the info that confirms the days as Friday and Sunday? 

But if that is the case then I'm going to go.

Justice, alt-J but with alt-J as the recognised headliner and BBK 3rd below them two.

1 minute ago, SPTFRE said:

What makes you say that? Sold out Alexandra Palace in November, headlined Wireless (and some other mid-sized festivals) in 2016, headlining Lovebox this year, sizeable crowd up against the Rolling Stones in 2013, new album out this year...

And? Ellie G did a 2nd arena tour before subbing Other stage last time and Jamie T subbed it off the back of two sellout Ally Pally shows. Selling Ally Pally out one night isn't even close to the suggestion of an an act headlining the Other stage. Catfish sold Wembley Arena out quick....are you going to put them as an Other stage headline?