Who's Touring Around Glastonbury 2017?

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, siweltrebor said:

Bestival or Lovebox?

Yeah, could see Bestival going for that. He's been there the last 2 years too.

Were The Streets  any good on open air stages? I can only remember them getting mixed reviews playing on West Holts before Q-Tip in 2009...

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Quark said:

Erasure it is.  Notify the Eavii; we have spoken.

Not their biggest hit, but personally I would be going bananas for this 

Did like this song back in the day :D I wasn't a massive fan of Erasure but it would be great if they played 

Was anybody else down at West Holts in 2015 when the heavens opened For Gaslamp Killer, and then dived for cover in the bar off to the side?  It quickly filled up. 

Then, over the speakers came Erasure's Respect and everyone sang along - with extra gusto to the high pitched 'to-ooo meee' parts.  Everyone except a group of very bemused Americans next to me that is. 

I too nail my colours to their mast.

4 hours ago, The Nal said:

Not a whole lot of genres I've no time at all for but "synth pop" or whatever its called is one of them. Erasure sound like Bros to me.......

New Order - Depeche Mode - Pet Shop Boys - Human League.

Some of Britains greatest and most innovative pop groups.

58 minutes ago, shoptildrop said:

Did like this song back in the day :D I wasn't a massive fan of Erasure but it would be great if they played 

Saw them in Brissle around 5/6 years ago... brilliant live act... can't beat a bit of Vince and Andy.. pink glitter stetson at the ready

54 minutes ago, fatyeti24 said:

Was anybody else down at West Holts in 2015 when the heavens opened For Gaslamp Killer, and then dived for cover in the bar off to the side?  It quickly filled up. 

Then, over the speakers came Erasure's Respect and everyone sang along - with extra gusto to the high pitched 'to-ooo meee' parts.  Everyone except a group of very bemused Americans next to me that is. 

I too nail my colours to their mast.

Damn I thought that rang a bell but it turns out I've just seen this video before...

13 hours ago, eastynh said:

New Order - Depeche Mode - Pet Shop Boys - Human League.

Some of Britains greatest and most innovative pop groups.

Have seen them apart from The Mode. Meh.

Human League one of of Britains greatest and most innovative pop groups? Really?! Sort of proves my point a bit