Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

21 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

If tomorrow it would surely need to be a morning one?

Do you have an idea who it could be, you just aren't aware of when?

Imagine though if they have got Kasabian in a non headline slot as well.

I mean I did get told Kasabian were going to be there a while back, and completely rubbished the idea. Much like I didn't think Biffy Clyro would be anywhere near the farm.

Still don't believe it mind.

22 hours ago, Sweet_pea said:

Will be an exciting morning for those trying for tickets AND running the London Marathon :D

Yes that is officially going to be my first clash of this years festival. Trying to get tickets for some of the not-so-lucky in our group or dragging my old knees around London for 26 miles. Charity commits me to the latter sadly. 

2 minutes ago, Woffy said:

I'll be scouring twitter for the annual harrowing 'I forgot to pay my balance' stories. 

As somebody without a ticket I'll be sitting here with an ever growing erection upon seeing all of those. 

Was there the same kerfuffle as last year in people seemingly not getting/seeing the reminder emails? I remember that being  a source of fury amongst a lot of (stupid) people.

19 minutes ago, Robofish said:

Yes that is officially going to be my first clash of this years festival. Trying to get tickets for some of the not-so-lucky in our group or dragging my old knees around London for 26 miles. Charity commits me to the latter sadly. 

Good luck with it dude!! :-) I would suggest trying on your phone from the start but from experience, signal wasn't very good

What Charity you running for?

8 minutes ago, Sweet_pea said:

Good luck with it dude!! :-) I would suggest trying on your phone from the start but from experience, signal wasn't very good

What Charity you running for?

Thanks! I'm running for Sense. First (and most probably last) marathon - but have been supported well (not least by the lovely Camp Solo peeps).

29 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

As somebody without a ticket I'll be sitting here with an ever growing erection upon seeing all of those. 

Was there the same kerfuffle as last year in people seemingly not getting/seeing the reminder emails? I remember that being  a source of fury amongst a lot of (stupid) people.

Well, I think those of us in our group without a ticket have today all decided not to try in the resale. So I'm free to try for you, dude. 

PM me yer details nearer the time if you want. 

1 hour ago, Woffy said:

I'll be scouring twitter for the annual harrowing 'I forgot to pay my balance' stories. 

I've convinced myself I've forgotten to pay our balances despite a confirmation email and 500+ leaving my bank account :D

I'm not sure when there will be another announcement but looks like from my source on twitter that Ed Sheeran has announced another new record :P

I am aware that I will get hideously flamed but I just don't care this is tooooooo good

17757348_1400597569999161_6435770526351084513_n.png