Next Announcement 2017 Thread

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, Hugh Jass said:

Is there anywhere other than the Friday night West Holts headline slot that ATCQ could play? Would very much like to see them but don't fancy that clash with Radiohead.

The info has them on WH (or at least links them to that spot) but tbh at this point with Stormzy looking pretty likely for the Pyramid hip-hop slot I can't see many other places they'd fit in. Same boat as you in really not wanting them to clash with Radiohead, but if they play, I think that's where they'll be :( 

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

The info has them on WH (or at least links them to that spot) but tbh at this point with Stormzy looking pretty likely for the Pyramid hip-hop slot I can't see many other places they'd fit in. Same boat as you in really not wanting them to clash with Radiohead, but if they play, I think that's where they'll be :( 

Well that sucks.

23 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

While I'd be happy with that as well I dunno if he feels like a headliner.  More like a sub or third down.....though I guess I could be way off beam on that.

True, you need someone who brings the party at that time of night. Not someone whos concentrating on where to drop in an arpeggiated ninth

Just now, mufcok said:

On the topic of West Holts, is there any hint of who the Sunday headliner may be or am I missing something? 

Most are thinking/hoping Justice due to them playing the Sunday and there not really being another appropriate slot for them.

32 minutes ago, LGH said:

If Anderson Paak is subbing Friday night at WH and that makes me choose between him and The XX I will have a melt down.

Probably mostly clash with the gap between The xx and Radiohead, and the start of Radiohead. He was probably in my top 5 acts on the poster but he's already bitten the dust in my mind.