2019 Headliners

rzwodezwo

5 minutes ago, mufcok said:

No AM at Isle of White as some, including myself, thought could happen with the 'iconic June festival line'. Still don't see them doing Glastonbury this time

Weird one that. Could happen, I’d say they are third, fourth favourites now.

5 minutes ago, mufcok said:

No AM at Isle of White as some, including myself, thought could happen with the 'iconic June festival line'. Still don't see them doing Glastonbury this time

Weird one that. Could happen, I’d say they are third, fourth favourites now.

25 minutes ago, kingbadger said:

So there's 4 rumoured headliners on the Latitude rumours page, including The Strokes and George Ezra. With the latter now headlining Isle Of Wight, does that now make The Strokes more likely for Latitude and therefore out of the Glastonbury reckoning? 

if any of those are wrong as the headliner it's The Strokes, I'm pretty sure. I've had the same info on the other 3 from more than one direction.

17 minutes ago, Honeybane said:

what does touring in the summer have to do with it unless they have cut out dates specifically for Glasto?

??? Artists tend to do more than one date when they start up their touring machine. If an act has dates in the Summer they're much more likely to do Glastonbury than rehearsing and starting up their touring machine including all the staff required just to do one show.

Sure, there's a chance it could be Arctic Monkeys, but I have no idea what makes you think it's likely when almost everything points to it not happening.

7 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

??? Artists tend to do more than one date when they start up their touring machine. If an act has dates in the Summer they're much more likely to do Glastonbury than rehearsing and starting up their touring machine including all the staff required just to do one show.

Sure, there's a chance it could be Arctic Monkeys, but I have no idea what makes you think it's likely when almost everything points to it not happening.

We all get that you hate AMs ;) 

And your point on touring machines, it applies to all acts not just headliners - so it's bs and we've seen it proved wrong in the past