"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

4 minutes ago, Bonaneas said:

Probably reading far too much into it, but using the pic of the Pyramid might have something to do with it. Or I'm being daft. 

I don't think so. I mean if you were working there and had agreed to be hush hush, what is the one thing you would take a photo of?

Just now, Bonaneas said:

An extra night on the Pyramid for Thursday?

(Yes I know all you insiders & obsessives have seen the planning notices blah blah blah :P )

Either that or the Saturday sub slot yeah but with the Saturday slot they've got to be careful of overshadowing Foo Fighters 

7 minutes ago, Bonaneas said:

Probably reading far too much into it, but using the pic of the Pyramid might have something to do with it. Or I'm being daft. 

The fact that he's tweeting the pic of the Pyramid surely suggests there might be a clue in it somewhere. Wasn't there some odd activity with that wooden structure with walkways or something coming out of the front of the Pyramid stage that was spotted on the webcam this week, and a large black rectangle that could have been a screen? Is this anything to do with it? Surely the pic wasn't just because the secret is a big act on the main stage?

2 minutes ago, billum said:

The fact that he's tweeting the pic of the Pyramid surely suggests there might be a clue in it somewhere. Wasn't there some odd activity with that wooden structure with walkways or something coming out of the front of the Pyramid stage that was spotted on the webcam this week, and a large black rectangle that could have been a screen? Is this anything to do with it? Surely the pic wasn't just because the secret is a big act on the main stage?

I think it's because it's the pyramid stage and he wanted to take a picture of it, like every one of us would do.

Edited by Bradders

If it really is HUGE then surely it's got to be some longed-for reformed band after a long time apart or something. Those candidates are the really exciting, and also unlikely, ones, but we've got the (half the) Beatles, the Kinks, Pink Floyd, Led Zep, REM, also would you say the Stone Roses?

4 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Could be a 'rise from the dead' style hologram performance? That would be huge! 

Yeah maybe this is something like it - if it's a hologram reunion, then maybe this week they were checking out the tech for it, and when the webcam went offline for a day they were doing the tests on the system so as not to spoil the surprise?

22 minutes ago, OneLittleFish said:

Can I update my prediction? I'm going to say Slayer on the Pyramid. They've started booking heavier bands again, it'd draw a huge crowd and they're playing festivals it looks like.

You can but you're mad.

17 minutes ago, mufcok said:

Hard to say, people have different views of what is 'huge'. If it was The Stone Roses for example to me that's huge and I'd be grinning like a Cheshire cat for the next 6 weeks but others would think it's an anti climax

I'm sticking with The Kinks but I don't think the Macca suggestion is out of the question

I want Gaga but Roses at Glasto would be more than suitable instead.

• Upvote 1