"Really big secret"

Supernintendo Chalmers

13 minutes ago, Steel city camper said:

I'd love the stone roses but I'm going for Elton, someones going to now tell me he's playing some where else over the weekend 

I believe thought it may be Elton but he has given in the UK and France that weekend :-(

5 minutes ago, Bradders said:

I think it's because it's the pyramid stage and he wanted to take a picture of it, like every one of us would do.

This.

Seems like a decent bloke, I'd already followed him so could carry on the conversation. Nothing in his timeline that'll give anything away.

Apart from a Gorrillaz retweet :o

1 minute ago, Gnomicide said:

This.

Seems like a decent bloke, I'd already followed him so could carry on the conversation. Nothing in his timeline that'll give anything away.

Apart from a Gorrillaz retweet :o

Oh man if it's the gorillaz I'd be so so happy

I still cant see a headliner being reduced to a sub...and difficult to see where a HUGE act would fit, even as a pyramid sub. But the legend slot is also on the pyramid. And im not buying that its Barry Gibb and they just "forgot" to make a fuss of it....

I'm going for some epic legend slot. Who you ask? No idea....wanna say Elton but that looks unlikely now

Just another part of what makes this festival so good , we can't just have a full line up announced its drip fed to us over a year and the excitement mystery and obsession takes over , this festivals not just for June it's for all year round . 

Loving the detective work on Mr slack too , how long until someone's outside his house ha ha 

Usual evening for me....drop in this thread.....still nothing announced.....'fucks sake.....off till ive got a couple ciders in me later and feel like conversing.. its come to something when even efests makes you feel like being cynical...wish the eavis would just give us the lineup already including this....the drip fest got old already its a month till the fest. Tickets are sold...what do they have to lose? We have clashes to work out. Artists YouTube's to check out etc godammnit!

Edited by waterfalls212434

3 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I still cant see a headliner being reduced to a sub...and difficult to see where a HUGE act would fit, even as a pyramid sub. But the legend slot is also on the pyramid. And im not buying that its Barry Gibb and they just "forgot" to make a fuss of it....

I'm going for some epic legend slot. Who you ask? No idea....wanna say Elton but that looks unlikely now

Could be Macca doing a legend slot before he starts his tour in July. Doesn't have to be with Ringo and Beatle kids doing Sgt Pepper. 

2 minutes ago, Gnomicide said:

Sometimes this place is quite scary :D

Be careful what you put on the interweb kiddies, there's all sorts of dodgy types snooping around :)