Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

I can’t think of a band less suited to the pretend trees, fabricated bucolic ‘beauty’ and dreadful sound of Hyde park than Uber industrial Rammstein 😆 if they do decide to do it, I’ll be there with sh*tty bells on, it’d be absolutely incredible as a spectacle! 

34 minutes ago, Drinky said:

The local residents don’t like sound above 90db or any disturbance whatsoever, so putting in a stage three times bigger than the usual one, complete with pyro shooting fire 100ft into the air, is probably a non starter

Pretty sure theyd just adapt their show to fit the venue, rather than adapt the venue to fit their show.

3 minutes ago, Enkidu said:

Pretty sure theyd just adapt their show to fit the venue, rather than adapt the venue to fit their show.

Nope. They pull up to the venues where they can have their full setup. They have a 90-something trucks of gear, a shitload of pyro (including from delay towers) etc. They don't compromise and don't do festivals.

14 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Looks like a classic Glastonbury shaped hole to me, as others have said they don't really do festivals but if they were ever to make an exception... Rammstein closing the pyramid Sunday night, you heard it here first.

Obviously this isn't happening, but as a thought exercise, if they were evergoing to do a one-off for a festival... you could imagine them working with Joe Rush and Mutoid Waste to leverage their long and rich history of building massive fire-shooting industrial installations to put in some unique and cool stuff around the Other Stage field to create a bespoke Glastonbury-flavoured Rammstein experience...

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Drinky said:

Obviously this isn't happening, but as a thought exercise, if they were evergoing to do a one-off for a festival... you could imagine them working with Joe Rush and Mutoid Waste to leverage their long and rich history of building massive fire-shooting industrial installations to put in some unique and cool stuff around the Other Stage field to create a bespoke Glastonbury-flavoured Rammstein experience...

Oh god, bloody hell, my mind can barely even envisage such an awesome. Its teasing me a bit but im going to have a good old think about that. 

32 minutes ago, Crazyfool01 said:

this was on our watts app group ... no dates though 

Screenshot 2023-10-14 at 18.49.37.png

I think those arenas most likely rule out any festival dates to barring if Glastonbury manage to get a special performance but to be honest that would make Oasis finally playing Glastonbury again less interesting. As much as Noel makes 'Oasis', I don't think he needs Noel to create the atmosphere for a show.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, northernangel said:

I think those arenas most likely rule out any festival dates to barring if Glastonbury manage to get a special performance but to be honest that would make Oasis finally playing Glastonbury again less interesting. As much as Noel makes 'Oasis', I don't think he needs Noel to create the atmosphere for a show.

I could see a TBA slot in Woodsies for this but nothing formally announced.