Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

7 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

How the venue in Brighton? Is it good for gigs? Google reviews are a bit terrifying but I‘m not sure if just everybody hates the nightclub bouncers.

I’m not impressed with it. It’s got a different layout depending on the size of the gig. I saw a small gig in there which was ok but busy. When it’s a bigger gig the back of the room opens out which is at an angle to the stage, and there’s a low beam which obscures the view for the back half of the room. 
The sound is great though, and if you get down the front you won’t care about the view.  I didn’t notice the bouncers. 

4 minutes ago, Metal Monkey said:

I’m not impressed with it. It’s got a different layout depending on the size of the gig. I saw a small gig in there which was ok but busy. When it’s a bigger gig the back of the room opens out which is at an angle to the stage, and there’s a low beam which obscures the view for the back half of the room. 
The sound is great though, and if you get down the front you won’t care about the view.  I didn’t notice the bouncers. 

I‘m out of reactions for today, so: Thank you! Will try to get tickets.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, charlierc said:

Franz Ferdinand are releasing a new single on Wednesday. Guess we'll see if this is accompanied with further tour announcements to ones already made for Scotland and Latin America.

Need them opening other ASAP

11 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

I‘m out of reactions for today, so: Thank you! Will try to get tickets.

People only give nightclubs bad reviews tbh

We went for a night out there last month and liked the venue, staff were good

9 minutes ago, gazzared said:

After the oasis tickets scandal Ticketmaster have promised there will be no Dynamic Pricing for Ollys concerts 👍

Olly-Murs-2025_Nat_UKIre-1086x1536.jpg

That is a pretty widespread arena tour

4 minutes ago, MilkyJoe said:

Didn’t Ticketmaster say it wasn’t up to them…🙄

I cant believe hes even doing a tour .....who in their right mind would pay to go to his concerts 🤷‍♂️