Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

27 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

To be fair travelling to a gig doesn't HAVE to be damaging to planet. I get public transport to 99 percent of gigs so the footprint is actually low.

Same here - but if you only play in one country your going to force any international fan to fly was more my point!

22 minutes ago, scatteredscreens said:

They didn't play in one country. They've played across Europe this summer and are doing US dates.

shows how much attention i've been paying!

Still though - hope there's more uk dates. only bristol and liverpool is just strange in their biggest market

4 hours ago, Henrik said:

Engine Rooms is one of my locals. It's OK, but my advice is take earplugs. I have never known a venue to be so absolutely bloody deafening. 

And, yeah, very strange location.  

Lovely stuff, ta. I always have a set of earplugs on me anyways, but this will double encourage me. Four deathy bands on the same bill for probs about £25 is a right bargain! 

4 hours ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

You bloody what.

Get away.

Tbf there are 57quid tickets including fees for albert hall (rausing rear- no idea if any good) and Manchester was up to 60 plus. Ticket was 75 dearest for albert hall - the rest is fees which feels a huge chunk

5 minutes ago, danmarks said:

Tbf there are 57quid tickets including fees for albert hall (rausing rear- no idea if any good) and Manchester was up to 60 plus. Ticket was 75 dearest for albert hall - the rest is fees which feels a huge chunk

Cheapest unrestricted view ticket was £77 for the RAH. And the dearest was £95.50.

Edit: just had a look again and the most expensive is in fact 106.50.

Edited by OllieMadd

I said that what stung for me is the added extra fees that bring it up to 95.50. Also said there are tickets for £57 but didnt know if they were any good.

Ticket prices are ridiculous for most things - albert hall does have a bit of standing as a venue but doesn't warrant an extra 30quid on (for example) Manchester. However unless everyone stops buying tickets it will continue to be so.

As an aside - the getting to Edinburgh- surely the costs involved in that would offset the cheaper ticket? .

On 9/20/2024 at 1:18 PM, ilovelanegan said:

Agreed! I think/hope they will keep prices sensible, as they've been one of the few big acts to resist silly prices up to now. Seem to actually give a sh*t about their fans*

*hope this does not age poorly 👀

bastards! standing tickets are £105 or £120 for the front. I hope its an embarrassing short-sell and there's 11,000 people rattling around the inside of that vaguely ridiculous ground. Down with the Irons