Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

Just managed to squeeze in to see David Gilmour next month.  Albert Hall booking system is very strange though - the PC was 3889th in the queue for ages, while the 4G phone went straight in at 424th.  Got in on the phone but all tickets were “not available”.  Meanwhile the PC queue suddenly went down to zero and I was in, with lots of availability.  Hooray - wish I was there? - well I shall be 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dales said:

Going to be a nightmare to get tickets.

What‘s the way to do this? It says myticket but it looks like every Roundhouse gig on myticket refers to the Roundhouse website anyways. Could I just start on the Roundhouse website? What‘s their queueing system? F5 or anything sophisticated? Will non-members even have a chance?

3 hours ago, Karlos12345 said:

What‘s the way to do this? It says myticket but it looks like every Roundhouse gig on myticket refers to the Roundhouse website anyways. Could I just start on the Roundhouse website? What‘s their queueing system? F5 or anything sophisticated? Will non-members even have a chance?

They only put some up for members. They have 2 member sales depending on what level membership you have. A good amount of the seats will go in them. I have no idea how many standing goes to members. With so many artists playing, I would imagine a lot of the capacity is already taken by guests and their entourage etc. I would imagine the percentage of tickets sold in the general sale will be relatively small.

I have basic membership but so do loads of people, so does not always help for big events.

I often find the Roundhouse site as the better option to buy tickets but not always. I have not found a way to improve my chances via other means.

i will be very surprised if I get tickets for this one.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

Kylie added a few second nights to the tour, but can't find the exact dates right now.

She is now headlining a third night in both Melbourne and Sydney on 22 February and 3 March as well as London’s O2 Arena on 2 June.

While a second date has been added at Brisbane’s Entertainment Centre on 27 February and Manchester’s AO Arena on 20 May.