Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

57 minutes ago, andyrhodes24 said:

Can anyone with experience of going to Manchester Victoria Warehouse tell me what the tram is like after? Deciding whether to get hotel next door to the venue or in town. Cheers!

It's fine.  Best to walk to exchange quay and get on it there but never had a problem.

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Dates circulating so far indicate that it's Munich on Friday 27th June, which snuffs out that spark for anyone that still had it.

24 & 27 may - Lille

31 may - Marseille

?? - San Sebastian 2 x

?? - Liverpool

15 june - Prague

18 june - Berlin

21 & 24 june - Ulevi

27 june - München

30 june & 3 july - San Siro

Are the dates are circulating

No date known for Liverpool..

14 hours ago, charlierc said:

Guess for Catfish fans this is a good sign that they're still going to be together enough despite their swathe of cancellations for the shows they had remaining this year.

Using the Parklife stage too I'm guessing from the timing? A proper setup already there probably suits them...

The idea is that it will be a shorter European tour, given that they've already run the continent two years on the trot. Believe it's going to be Australia in February, then a late May through early July run - probably seven weeks in all - for Europe.

I'm... guessing it'll close with those two shows at San Siro.

3 hours ago, MK1 said:

24 & 27 may - Lille

31 may - Marseille

?? - San Sebastian 2 x

?? - Liverpool

15 june - Prague

18 june - Berlin

21 & 24 june - Ulevi

27 june - München

30 june & 3 july - San Siro

Are the dates are circulating

No date known for Liverpool..

That San Sebastian show has long been rumoured. Best city on the planet.

38 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I've got gold circle for that last San Siro show - which'll be a nice consolation prize if I d@b down in the ticket sale - but goddammit I wanna do both 

...I've just bought the last side-of-stage ticket for San Siro #2.

So, at the very least I can say that I will know somebody there, even if they are a mile away from me in the gods. 🤣

2 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I've got gold circle for that last San Siro show - which'll be a nice consolation prize if I d@b down in the ticket sale - but goddammit I wanna do both 

I also have one of those. Hoping that a couple of days in the Italian sunshine will serve as ideal Glastonbury recovery, or that if I fail I can get a ticket somewhere in the ground for the Monday night and make a week of it. 

3 hours ago, Dark Star said:

I also have one of those. Hoping that a couple of days in the Italian sunshine will serve as ideal Glastonbury recovery, or that if I fail I can get a ticket somewhere in the ground for the Monday night and make a week of it. 

All down to Milan for the eFestivals faithful.

5 hours ago, gingerevans84 said:

That San Sebastian show has long been rumoured. Best city on the planet.

Oh interesting, never been but that endorsement makes me interested! Not for Bruce as it'd be mad not to go to Liverpool (even if it is Anfield presumably...the Everton stadium isnt fully financed yet so doubt they'd gamble announcing that now) 

1 hour ago, efcfanwirral said:

Oh interesting, never been but that endorsement makes me interested! Not for Bruce as it'd be mad not to go to Liverpool (even if it is Anfield presumably...the Everton stadium isnt fully financed yet so doubt they'd gamble announcing that now) 

I had wondered if it had been kicked down the line twice because of hopes for the new Everton joint. But we'll see.