Tour Announcements & Upcoming Gigs

FloorFiller

36 minutes ago, Badlands said:

I vaguely recollect his arena shows being shorter than a stadium - is that still the case?

The random one off Leeds Arena date in 2013 was pretty long, and a really changed setlist as well. Though obviously that was a long time ago now! https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-springsteen/2013/first-direct-arena-leeds-england-bc691ce.html

I'm going for Co Op if I can manage it, the sound quality was spot on for The Eagles, and I like the idea of an indoor one as I'll be in seats with my Dad. Guaranteed not a bad spot in the house, which isn't always the case in a football stadium 

7 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

The random one off Leeds Arena date in 2013 was pretty long, and a really changed setlist as well. Though obviously that was a long time ago now! https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/bruce-springsteen/2013/first-direct-arena-leeds-england-bc691ce.html

I'm going for Co Op if I can manage it, the sound quality was spot on for The Eagles, and I like the idea of an indoor one as I'll be in seats with my Dad. Guaranteed not a bad spot in the house, which isn't always the case in a football stadium 

I’ve got tickets for Macca in December there, albeit they’re behind him - might test your theory.

Just checked setlist.fm and recent arena shows seem consistent with the stadiums.

2 minutes ago, Badlands said:

I’ve got tickets for Macca in December there, albeit they’re behind him - might test your theory.

Just checked setlist.fm and recent arena shows seem consistent with the stadiums.

I'm going to that too! What block are you in??

Edited by efcfanwirral

15 minutes ago, Karlos12345 said:

Surprisingly they adjusted prices from 27.50£ face value to 65£. Don‘t know if they are going to cancel orders due to wrong pricing.

They were the lower price on Ticketmaster and DICE so would be unlikely. Roundhouse had some at £65 too but looked to be a seated ticket.

Hmm, just seen what you mean as standing showing at £65 on Gigantic too. Very odd.

Edited by cdm22

14 hours ago, AlexR said:

Wunderhorse are playing Ally Pally next May,

Great band who are definitely getting bigger

Was initially shocked seeing the email but they have sold out all 14 dates on the current tour including Brixton, so if they aren't doing more shows than Ally Pally next year I could see them doing decent enough sales, especially with how good the new album is 

25 minutes ago, NorthernSoul52 said:

20241001_110913.jpg

My boss was milling around town with nothing to do so went to the window at the brum Hippodrome to see if they had any last minute tickets. He got one right at the front on the end for The Witches of Eastwick, starring Marti Pellow himself. Locating his row, he was surprised to find his seat was neither filled nor empty - it was simply not there. Just a space where it should've been. When he complained he was told that was initially a seat but Pellow had it removed as his cape kept catching on it when he made his entrance.

2 minutes ago, Padjeq said:

My boss was milling around town with nothing to do so went to the window at the brum Hippodrome to see if they had any last minute tickets. He got one right at the front on the end for The Witches of Eastwick, starring Marti Pellow himself. Locating his row, he was surprised to find his seat was neither filled nor empty - it was simply not there. Just a space where it should've been. When he complained he was told that was initially a seat but Pellow had it removed as his cape kept catching on it when he made his entrance.

Popped In, Stole-d Out

24 minutes ago, cdm22 said:

They were the lower price on Ticketmaster and DICE so would be unlikely. Roundhouse had some at £65 too but looked to be a seated ticket.

Hmm, just seen what you mean as standing showing at £65 on Gigantic too. Very odd.

Managed to get some but at the more-than-double new pricing. Something stinks...

3 minutes ago, Quark said:

Ticking something off my list this weekend, going to see the London Philharmonic in Brighton playing Beethoven, Shostakovich and Sibelius. Never been to a classical concert!

There isn't a more underpaid profession in the world than a classical musician.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ilovelanegan said:

Managed to get some but at the more-than-double new pricing. Something stinks...

Roundhouse were advertising the GA at £65+ fees from the start. Seems some pricing errors from the other vendors. 

15 minutes ago, Dark Star said:

Roundhouse were advertising the GA at £65+ fees from the start. Seems some pricing errors from the other vendors. 

Yeah, that‘s why I bought a second correctly priced ticket. Might have been stupid but I just can‘t sleep after booking flights with the slim chance of TM cancelling my ticket.

EDIT: Gigantic only had the category „Standing“. No L1 or L2 Standing. Am I right to assume, that this is L1 and they don‘t have L2 available. Seems like that way for all RH events over there.

Edited by Karlos12345